where was jehovahs hand in the matter?

by nowwhat? 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Help me here folks.................

My mother called to announce to me that the court case in Russia had been decided in favor of the Witlessness.

WTF is she thinking? How can the Cult Leaders be spinning it "their way"?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its identified as being delusional thinking which pretty much also identifies most religions.

Your mother is in for a rude Awakening.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

NO NO NO you all:) See it is a fulfilment of Prophecy :)
    Persecution rules - cuz soon comes the extermination of lots of babies and pregnant women!

Now really what's better than that.
    Praise Jah

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yeah you know there are going to be some deluded JWS that are going to take this information and say yes persecution is the sign that Armageddon is just around the corner, so Yahweh bring on the fire balls from heaven , I've got my survival bag stocked and ready to go.

• undercover
    undercover

Simon's post reminded me of how we were taught about when the nation of Israel fell upon hard times. The WTS always presented this way: Whenever something bad befell the Israelites, you could always trace it back to their falling short in the dedication to good ole Jah.

You're set to fail as a JW. If you fall short in your service, you'll fall on hard times as recompense. If you give everything you have, you're still going to find yourself in a bunker hiding from SWAT teams. The world is against you. You're going to suffer. Get used to it.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

They probably imagine that they have given some sort of universally recognized show of faith and comradery, but here's the thing, I haven't heard a single non-Witness mention it at all. It hasn't discussed among my peers or mentioned on the news channels I watch. I guess that's the problem with isolating yourself from the rest of the world, they stop taking note of anything you do.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Gods first Television set

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

1kings 18:27

Maybe God was asleep, or just in the toilet at the time?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are f***ing watchtarded. Here's a true story:

A sister was driving through a neighborhood, and she killed a child. The kid was riding a skateboard and she ran over him with her dedicated service van.

She called the Elders, who miraculously arrive before the Ambulance or Police!!! Jeehoober be praised!!! It's a fucking miracle!!!

Yes, that's what was said!! ( minus the f-word )

These delusional F-tards believe that a "witness" was given, because the fat-F*** Eldumbs just happened to be down the block!!!

Do you know what would have been an awesome "witness?" One fucking angel swooping down and saving a child from sister dumb- fuck... Then the "worldly" parents could have seen Jeehoobity-Doob in action!! They could have converted!! Instead, they buried their child!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!

"If it can be destroyed with truth, it deserves to be destroyed with truth." - Carl Sagan

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I hope she was dealt with by the law DD.!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit