Download "Beware of the Voice of Strangers" assembly talk

by Nosferatu 32 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

"So Friends, hypothetically, and I repeat hypothetically, even if an angel were to come down here and land on this platform, today, at this moment, and to present something to us that didn't fit into the pattern of truth, what should we be ready to do? We should be ready to say, "Hold on there, that doesn't fit into the pattern, and I am not going to listen to it!". Yes, even if it were one of Jehovah's angels."
    (Minute 23, Beware The Voice Of Strangers, District Convention Of Jehovah's Witnesses, July, 2003)

Who was the speaker? Name?

What was the date of this talk?

What city was it given in?

More information? Name of building assembly was held in?

Lurkers can e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks GaryB

• Soledad
    Soledad

thanks nos!! I just took the best nap ever!!!

anyone have problems of late with insomnia, here's the cure!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

oh boy did I just hear something at 17:32

"there is no need for any individual to prepare internet pages about Jehovah's Witnesses, our activities or our beliefs. Our official website, www.watchtower.org presents accurate information."

like this gem right?

http://www.watchtower.org/library/jt/index.htm

Do they believe that they are the only ones who will be saved?

No. Millions that have lived in centuries past and who were not Jehovah's Witnesses will come back in a resurrection and have an opportunity for life. Many now living may yet take a stand for truth and righteousness before the "great tribulation," and they will gain salvation. Moreover, Jesus said that we should not be judging one another. We look at the outward appearance; God looks at the heart. He sees accurately and judges mercifully. He has committed judgment into Jesus' hands, not ours.—Matthew 7:1-5; 24:21; 25:31

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit