Download "Beware of the Voice of Strangers" assembly talk

by Nosferatu 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jourles, I cannot give you the speaker's name, the person who recorded this refused to include the brother's name in the recording. The reason I got was to "protect" the brother who was doing the speaking. I have no clue who gave the talk. The DC was in Selkirk, Manitoba. I'll verify the date when I get home.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Thanks for the info. Funny how this person wants to "protect" the speaker's name. I thought the DA's were open to the public?? LOL!

Edited to add: Looks like the date could have been either July 4-6 or July 11-13.

• Beans
    Beans

Hey its overbandwidth EH

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

You mean all this time we've been spreading apostate propaganda? Oh No!!!!!!!!

BTW: Thanks for uploading this talk. It's even better listening to it while on an "apostate" board.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Thank you Nosferatu...quick download btw.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Thanks for the extra link Hamas,

OHMYGAWD! as soon as it began playing I started dozing off! SHEESH!

Thus, loyalty includes waiting patiently until further understanding is published by the faithful and discreet slave.

Hmmm...that should cover f o r e v e r

My goodness after listening further the speaker goes on to compare watching the abuse stories on TV to climbing into bed with a prostitute.

Be careful out there, one could get a venereal disease by watching Dateline.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK the speaker just said there are web sites out there on the Internet that may claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses, but they are not.

If you know a website is set up by JWs, it is still not safe. The "official web" site of JWs say there is no need to have web sites for JWs.

LMAO!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ROFLMAO I'm listening to this, as I'm typing this.....

B E W A R E O F T H E V O I C E O F S T R A N G E R S hahahahahahahahahhaha

Somebody get this guy a job on Mystery Theatre. Kinda like Count Floyd on SCTV eh?

Scaaaaaary! Are you scared boys and girls? Woooooooh.

Did you notice how he introduces the talk in such an ominous tone..................gets the audience's attention, then..............................blah, blah, blah,

Seriously Nosferatu. Great job. The Apostate Bison Club of Manitoba salutes you. Quality is very good. Thanks Hamas, I had to pull it off your link. Me thinks Nosferatu's site is a tad overloaded

I don't think I could actually sit through that and not break out in uncontrollable laughter.

That talk IS the reason there was such an influx of newbies here starting at the end of June. Who knows how many more lurkers there are.

LisaBObeesa. Good commentary. Now we need someone to post the transcript.

You're right, that comment about the refusing to listen to an angel of Jehovah, even if he descended right there and then on the stage is unbelievable. But what the heck they don't listen to Jesus or Jehovah, so why should they listen to a lowly angel !

In a couple of years they will be saying..... "Even if Jesus himself were to descend to this stage today........... because we all know the word of the FDS / GB is above all other words.

Nosferatu. Why is the assembly in Selkirk? When I was in they were always at the Winnipeg Convention Centre?

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

I am sitting here alone in a room listening to this.... very creepy

ooooooohhhhhh I will obey you are all apostate militantsI must delete my hard-driveIn reality it hurts I have severed my relationshipI will obey... I will obeyI am flirting with imoral apostates...BEWARE

very spooky.... I am almost convinced... heh heh

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This guy just drones on and on and on and on and on.........................

Conclusion: Negative reports on JWs is BAD and apostate and from SATAN!!!!
    Positive reports on JWs is GOOD and from Jehover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit