*Door to Door stories anyone?*

by Myxomatosis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok went to another trailor house and heard water running so knocked and a cute little thing came to the door kinda....... she just leaned around the edge of it wearing a lil tank top that was partially wet..................without a bra underneath............ all i gotta say about that was DAMN lol. so i offered her the mags quick as i could............... and she said yeah she liked reading them lol but that she wasnt wearing anything but panties cause she was getting ready to take a shower but if i could come back again she would get me a donation lol..............sigh................ oh but me being shy as can be i sent someone else back lol. WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG WITH ME LOL hahhahah

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok dang it one of these days im gonna run outta these things lol. went on a return visit with a friend............ and it was an old house that had most definatelyseen better days lol. went into it and it was hot and smelly and very very dark................ only one light bulb and that was the sum of the electric in the house that i could see lol. old man was sitting there in a pair of boxer shorts and i thought he was wearing a union suit underneath the boxers cause you could see his arms and legs where white and then there was a line of dirt where his shirt went and pants........................................... then i relaized that he was only wearing the boxer shorts............ and that was dirt...................... and i dont think he had a bath but prehaps once a week and he was proud that his electric bill was like six dollars a month cause all he did was read bythat lightbulb lol can you say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* ah shit...it was probably the sun, but one time aux peoneering I accidentally opened this guy's door like I was walking in my own house...*LOL* He was pissed and he scared the hell out of me...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok had this goofy sucker for a friend and he went out in service.................. had to pee realllllllllll bad so he knocked on the front door and no one was home.......... so he walked around to the side and being in the country and all he stepped into a big doorway and turned away from the road and peed........................................ and the lady who opened the door wasnt happy at all lol............... there he is............... trying to recover and think of something to tell her............. so he spouts off something about vacume cleaners...................... and she tells him in no uncertain terms to get the hell outta dodge lol. so i teased him that she didnt like the hose lenght of that particular model lol.

• jgnat
  • Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

ROFLMAO everyone! I think I just made a load in my pants! I swear, I haven't laughed this hard in at least two years. The story about the pubes sprouting out the open fly *catches breath* toooo funny everyone!!! Thanks for replying, even though I see that this has been done before (thanks for the links jgnat)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Here is a thread about my LAST DOOR, back in November 1983.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/45088/1.ashx

Trust me, it's not as entertaining compared to some of the stories I have read (which I get a kick out of), but here is my door-to-door, to end all door-to-door witnessings, I ever did.

Whew....was I ever relieved when that happened.

Good thread.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Once I was going door to door and I approached a house where the poarch was well shielded from view by high bushes. Once I got there I found a woman who was nude sunbathing and had fallen asleep. Being the zealous pioneer that I was, I woke her up and offered her the magazines. She took them, and we talked for a while, but I couldn't start a bible study with her, since she was just visiting from England, and would be leaving soon. Too bad. The brother that was with me later counselled me, saying I shouldn't have woken her up, but, naturally, I didn't agree.

Another time I was with the same bro, going from door to door, and a naked woman answered the door, and took the magazines from me. I tried to keep the conversation going as long as possible, and the woman, who was quite a hottie, didn't seem to mind. But once again, the bro started to make excuses saying we had to go. Hmmmm, I should have just let him go by himself.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit