To 'No One'

by Guest 77 21 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Sorry No One, I missed your entrance here. Welcome aboard, glad to hear from you.

By the way No One, on this board you are someone and you do matter to us.

Outoftheorg

• no one
    no one

Thanks, outoftheorg. I've been here for a while now. Just more of a 'stealth poster' with my contributions, I guess. For quite a few months when I 1st started posting, I wondered if I was using invisible ink.

Petty's 'welcome' came about 8 months into my membership here during one of those 14 page heated debate threads. It was so unexpected. I was still a 'newbie' with very low posts. She just happened to notice.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I would have welcomed you, but there was no one to welcome. LOL

Glad to have you aboard!

Craig (of the verbose class)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL. No worries, No One. I never even introduced myself, I just started posting as if I had always been here. I don't like being noticed when I'm the new guy.

A belated welcome-

ash

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome No One!

Sorry I missed your entance! I try to welcome everyone, but sometimes first posts sneak by me.

Tammy

(Simon, would it be possible for the system to list new posters in a particular area so that we can welcome them properly? Just a suggestion.)

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Welcome No One

Sorry you slipped through the cracks. Its hard sometimes to keep with the treads.

Whats interesting is the response to threads are few. But notice in the upper right hand cornor shows how viewed. So you being heard but not always acknowledge.

I glad you are hear. Hope to hear more about yourself.

OCW

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

We always make a point of trying to make evey one confortable here, but shortly after the District Assemblies, I swear there was a huge influx of Newbies, and we all had a hard time keeping up.

The board was also a bit out of control there for a while, with a large number of new threads being started, and disappearing to 12 pages back, within a day. But Simon in his wisdom, has put a bit of a rein on that so things a re a bit more workable here.

LOL at the invisible ink line. I felt the same when I joined here, but I didn't exactly follow board protocol, and like ashitaka, just started posting away like I'd been here all the time. I never developed an inferiority complex over it though. I have thick skin.........hell I was raised as a jw, I can take about anything !

XJW Be One Too

• no one
    no one

Thanks Craig, ash, Tammy, OCW, and xjw. I'm embarrassed. I wasn't trying to solicit 'welcomes' by my comments in the other thread.

PG was just so upbeat and positive about not belonging in her post. I'm usually fine with mine, but apparently I lost a lower brick overnight in my wall and when I read her post, I felt truly alone; an outcast. Thank you all for making feel part of the forum and the family.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome no one.

cj

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

See - ya fit right in!!!!

Once Again - A Big Welcome to SOMEONE!

(and if we've missed anyone else - please stand and announce your presence!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit