To 'No One'

by Guest 77 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I read your reply to 'not fitting' and I'm sorry to hear that only one person welcomed you to the board.

You have to forgive some of us because the board moves quickly and trying to read as many posts as possible and make replies is a chore within itself.

Anyways, welcome and I think I speak for others.

Guest 77

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the board as much as I have in the last year. Like Guest said, it moves quickly so new posts are buried quickly in the avalanche.

CG

• northern girl
    northern girl

no one:

I would welcome you here too but don't often feel very welcome myself. (violins play softly in the background)

(I PM'd you earlier today)

Take care ... northern girl

• unique1
    unique1

Glad to have you as part of the board.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Sorry to have missed you, welcome.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm sorry, too! Welcome, No One!

Nina

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

I think I only got one welcome also...but I'll be okay, really.

• no one
    no one

Thank you for the thread, J6OCR9, and for the welcome. Pettygrudger just happened to hit a nerve today and I just wanted to remind her of a kindness she sent my way and thank her. With her being the only one, it became uniquely touching, and her not even realizing how deeply she had touched.

I'm as guilty as anyone about not welcoming new ones to the board. I have on occasion, but it was usually in a thread (sometimes not their 1st post) where it is my 1st reply to them and I would welcome them then. With that said, 'welcome' to each of you who have posted here.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

from one no-body to another... welcome

*stands and throws confetti at no one*

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

No sweat, no one. A big welcome for NG & LAfM. Your two cents means something to me. Have a happy.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit