Hail Satan

by new 50 Replies latest jw friends

• new
    new

I have a question for you who have a background of being wittness.I was forced to become a wittness by my mother.Now when i am older i feel nothing but hatred becourse of that damnable brainwash.From my early boyhood i have allways been attracted with what is called satanism.This i confess now.The only true religion for me.That's i ask from you folks.Is there anyboby out there who confess satanism after leaving JW's?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Is there anyboby out there who confess satanism after leaving JW's?

Why in the HELL would anyone want to do that??!!!?? Why go towards and heap total negativity on you.... there is nothing to be gain but eventual abandonment. If I were to leave something, I would always trade UP not Down.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello new

I've not seen too much discussion here about satanism, so I'll be interested in seeing the answers you get.

Craig

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    Is there anyboby out there who confess satanism after leaving JW's?

The WTS would confess that 99.9 percent of everyone here who has left the JW confess satanism. Just because they say it, don't make it so.

Just curious, what do you find attractive about satanism?

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome New!

Don't know much about Satanism, but always try to keep an open mind.

Tammy

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hello "new" -- and welcome to the board.

So you've come to see that abject servititude to an invisible Jehovah leads you exactly nowhere and is a big waste of time.

I would submit this opinion for your consideration: abject servtitude to ANYTHING invisible and claiming power, whether its name is Jehovah or is Satan, leads you exactly nowhere and is a big waste of time.

I hope you're open to differing thoughts. I believe you are, since you took the time to open up and come on board.

• Valis
    Valis

I've been involved in paganism, seen Satanic rituals, and read the second part of the Easter service at a friggin huge Episcopalian cathedral....they all made me chuckle...trade one for another and you either get disappointed or become just as deluded as you were before...

BTW onanism...we talk about SaintSatan all the time..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sf
    sf

This is a new poster and obviously young.

Why not just NOT REPLY if it/ he/ she is so 'nutty' to YOU? God is 'nutty' too, yet is allowed to be a topic here daily!

This board is extremely dynamic. There is even room for 'Satanists', no? In my opinion, religious, jesus, god freaks poses more danger than people such as 'new'. 'GOD' IS A TRICK, a TACTIC, a Condition of living...NO THANKS! I'll kiss Satan's assets anyday.

---------------------

Welcome 'new'...

Try typing 'satanism' into the 'search' feature at top of page to view other posts on the topic you wish to discuss and /or inquire about. Then go into the internet engines and play with keywords on this topic; such as:

'satanism jehovah's witnesses' or 'Watchtower Satanism'...you get the idea.

Happy trails!

sKally

• Piph
    Piph

I'll confess to being fascinated with the concept of Satanism since I was a teen, but not fascinated enough to follow through on it. It's too much for me.

Just curious...what do you consider to be Satanism? At least, what's your idea of becoming a Satanist as your religion?

IMO, people could be attracted to Satanism as a religion because of being abused by Satanists or experiencing other ritual abuse as children, creating a compulsion in some to act out on it. And a compulsion to deny the self happiness and love. (I definitely struggle with both of those issues almost every day.)

I'm not saying that's the case with you, just an alternate answer for some people who posted here who seem confused.

• new
    new

Why in the HELL would anyone want to do that??!!!?? Why go towards and heap total negativity on you.... there is nothing to be gain but eventual abandonment. If I where to leave something, I would always trade UP not Down.

Why in the hell would i want to do that??!!!??

Becourse......That is my purpouse of life.Christianity is nothing but a waiste of time.The ideal way of living is serving your own interests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit