What direction is the organization going in?

by Elsewhere 30 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
  • yxl1
    yxl1

...right up their own arses

• rocketman
    rocketman

Down is a nice direction.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I could see the WTS removing the Blood doctrine as time goes on and the number of new members start diminishing. They'll have to keep the ones dying from the blood issue to keep the money flowing in.

They also need a new prediction for armageddon, or something along these lines. They can only say "armageddon's coming" for so long until people get tired of the empty promise. My prediction has been that there will be new light - "We are living in the days of Armageddon".

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    They can't blame the world, or Satan.

Oh yes they can! and the gullible will believe it.

I am regularly amazed at the stubborn refusal to even consider that a different idea could be right. Is it called cognitive dissonance ? Was I like that once? I hope not . Even though I was committed to the faith I would listen to another view - but these ones seem totally blinded. Perhaps they need the comfort zone of the Borg. After all it makes all the decisions , they dont need to form an opinion , and they cling sadly to a lie about a Paradise Earth .

Those of us on this side are far more informed about the latest stance on blood, for instance . As long as the ostritch mentality persists, then they remain coccooned in their safe little world.

Let us hope that as the younger generation grows up, the GB will not be able to have the same influence, and the borg will disappear down the plughole as some have suggested

• Carmel
    Carmel

Like the Wahabi Muslims, the Wahabi Chistians, (JW's amongst them) will eventually fail to attract new adherents as the centrists and progressives leave them to grovel in their verbal vomit. Such is the way of history in religion and politics.

carmel

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

What direction is the organization going in?

Answer: Towards Judgment with all "like minded" drones....

The inner light and fire that burns within each of us can guide truth. But will people listen?

Mr. Kim

• RR
    RR

The Society will continue, it will evolve and continue, people will leave and people will join.

RR

• gumby
    gumby
    The Society will continue, it will evolve and continue, people will leave and people will join.

I hate it when someone steals my comments.

The AVERAGE dub has been in the Organisation only 10 years. 10 years!

Do you know how much water has gone under the bridge in 10 years? The AVERAGE dub hasn't a clue of the smut the Organisation has gone through, performed, and taught. They don't care to.

New recruits will replace those who joined and left for the same reason the others before them joined........ because people are the same.

The demise would have to come from within in large numbers, or at least a considerable one.

Gumby

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

down the drain, I hope ..........

you know i wouldn't be surprised if they take the Catholic Church approach, and loosen all the controls, and count every person who has ever attended a meeting in their totals to show increases. If they continue in this controlling mode, it will be their downfall. Let's face it, the more you tell someone NOT to do something, the more inclined they are to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit