What direction is the organization going in?

by Elsewhere 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

In a circular and sinking path, or as pilots call it, THE GRAVEYARD SPIRAL!!!

(You look down and see the ground SPINning beneath you; the point that is not moving is where you will DIE [if you don't apply spin correction].)

Mustang

• core
    core

garybuss

The anointed of the "channel" have all resigned from responsible positions of running the Society.

Window Dressing - a legal ruse and a way to get round the old age/lack of potential GB members of the 'anointed'

In the home of a JW family the GB still control everything - in the legal corporations nominal p[eople serve but they do the bidding of the spiritual masters. No 'given-one' is ever going to change anything that has stood for decades - what amazes me is how these cavortings are sold to the flock as advances when anyone outside can see the flea circus for what it is - yes the ringmasters are still the GB

• greven
    greven

Well put elsewhere! i think they will become more and more legalistic and close minded, finally imploding into themselves.

Strange google add this time btw: boots for dogs?!

Greven

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Strange google add this time btw: boots for dogs?!

All I have to say is "Russian mail-order brides"

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Hmmm, didn't seem to work. Oh well, make money fast and find free DVDs

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

For those who think I'm talking complete gibberish, I'm just trying to manipulate what ads are displayed on this page, doesn't seem to be working though movies, CDs, books, sport

• Mary
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    (See: CORIOLIS EFFECT)

No wonder JWs seem so dizzy and confused!

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

If the WTS keeps hiding cases of child abuse, they'll soon find themselves in the same position as the Catholic Church. Once that happens, many JWs will think twice about going door to door. Think about it, would you get up early in the morning only to be accused of hiding perverts at the KH?

Just as the WTS had a mass exodus in 1975 over an unfulfilled prophecy, another exodus will soon take place as a result of the child abuse crisis. Keep in mind, that in both cases, they created the problem for themselves. They can't blame the world, or Satan.

• Loris
    Loris

Metatron said

more prone to suicide as time goes on.

That is the one creepy feeling I had begun to have a year before I left. I would read the "all hail to the almighty organization" lines in the magazines and have a fleeting thought of Kool-Aid. I pushed it out of my mind each time but it was disturbing nonetheless. What would it take for the GB to all take the Kool-Aid? Does the WT have enough mind control over the R & F to make them drink up too?

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit