Comments You Will Not Hear at the 7-27-03 WT Study

by blondie 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viperinus
    Viperinus

Matthew 15:21 onwards - Then Jesus went from that place and withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And behold, a Canaanite woman of that district came and called out, "Have pity on me, Lord, Son of David! My daughter is tormented by a demon. " But he did not say a word in answer to her. His disciples came and asked him, "Send her away, for she keeps calling out after us. "He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

If that ain't descrimination what is?

It ended happily ever after in the end though, must have caught JC in a good mood.

If it's good for the Grand Master it must be good for the R&F.

V

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

oops

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, hey, pistoff.

Two faced, judgemental, catty and self righteous.
    That is what most congregations have become.

People are always comparing themselves with each other. I think that is because the JWs do not see that they cannot earn life and God’s good favor. It is a free gift. Nothing any of the R&F do, makes they worthy. Thus they do not give their love freely, unconditionally.

Panda

, my friend, do not despair or give up.
    We've all seen so much of this talk about love. It's not gonna happen. Not with JWs not with the human race.

One person at a time, love comes into the world. Each time you triumph over the negative emotions you have inside or outside, there is hope. Every time someone sees you triumph, they have hope. Love is found person by person, not in groups.

Wannaexit

, so brave, I am glad if it helps.

Jgnat

, the analogy of the WTS does not fit because it would mean that the anointed have been selected by God to destroy the non-anointed and that only a few escape through trickery. I have finally realized that partiality is in the minds of weak humans. Hopefully, some day each one of us will realize fully that self-esteem is not found at the expense of another’s.

Viperinus

, that is true Jesus had only 3 ½ years to go to the Jews because of a promise God made to Abraham in regard to the Messiah. But it is also true that as a group the Jews were unworthy and unappreciative and probably did not deserve the 3 ½ years. But Jesus did grant that individual woman’s plea. He did not seek out the Gentiles or non-Jews but he showed love to them and gave them wonderful blessings. After that, the majority of Jews rejected Jesus and it was the Gentiles that have made up the bulk of those following Jesus.

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

I think this may have to do with the apostates that have found some literature published by the WT that sounds very descriminitory and racist. I have seen some of this posted on this site, so now the WT is trying to cover over past statements by the WT . OHHHHHH I love this place .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit