Armageddon dream

by tinkerbell82 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20020401/JWANDHITLER1/202010

hey tink... check this out, it was sent to me by a friend... I of course cannot verify this information.. but it just might ease your mind a bit. According to this, the Nazi thing was just propoganda, and I have a few other links to similliar information.

I share the dream thing with you, if it were grounds for suit I would be a rich kitty.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

thanks for the link puttytat. that's verrry interesting. you know, this sort of thing makes me really angry with the people in the wtbts. normally i dont feel anger for them, just pity. but i spent my entire childhood TERRIFIED because of the horror stories i heard about jws in concentration camps...for nothing? for a lie? these people are just incredible. i'm completely stunned. is anyone in the truth actaully telling the truth about ANYthing??

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Tink... If it weren't for the fear thingy, they couldn't keep attendance rates up. The friend who sent me that link, has sent me about a hundred similliar links... I would be afraid to post them here, because she has put alot of hard work into finding the information, and she deserves the credit... not I.

But if you pm me, I will give you my e-mail address and send you some of the better ones. I think it would ease your mind alot. ... well... it might just make you even more angry. But maybe it will kill some of those night-time demons you are battling. The deeper we dig into this thing, the more we are able to provide proof that the JW's took advantage of people's phsycological weaknesses, in order to turn a buck.

The dreams may never go away... sad enough... but you have to start somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit