Would you ever come back for someone you loved?

by micheal 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

If the kind of love you describe was mutual, my main squeeze would never axe me to do such a thing.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

very important question. could i for someone i loved......................yes....... initally, but there is something that i cannot do.......... and thats allow this person to think i belived................. because if they were that important to me i couldnt be anything but honest...... and the honest response is............ i might at first but id never be active and would miss meetings horribly and with about a 98% chance in a few years id quit all together or have one of those OLDER MEN tell me something that i knew was bull. then................. id tell him what i thought or just ignore what they said............. and do what i wanted anyways and thus the dfing. i have good friends who are still blinded and i could go to the meetings just to visit with them ya know socially, and i could go to a laundry mat or buss station and leave a magazine once a month. there is however no way i could join the school as it would be teaching all the LIES. so to sum it up you cant lie to the person you are in LOVE with ........... you gotta be honest, and my mouth is kinda big so id prolly be removed before i got discusted enough to leave on my own. and any kids.................................. if i wasnt going and didnt give a rats patoote about jws then what kinda an example would that be for the kids........ they would prolly leave themselves and guess where that puts momma................. blameing me for misleading them.......... so forgetabout it or be honest with them and see what they wanna do. you know that if your child comes and asks you something you cant lie to them......... so if your mate is trying to take them to the meetings and they ask you a question about something they learned................... you have to tell them its wrong........... lots of conflict there ....... prolly more than anyone can stand. just the opinion of a confirmend moron

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nina kept going for 14 years after I quit. The only time I showed up (a dozen times maybe) was to help her with the kids when they were little. I didn't ask her to quit and she didn't ask me to come back.

If you really love the person, then you would respect who and what they are and not force them to bend to your beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit