1991 UN documents

by hooberus 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hooberus
    hooberus

Recently I have started looking more indepth at the UN situation. Is the following true:

1. The Watchtower first became a NGO

Questions:

I understand that the UN will not release copies of the original forms filled out by the WT to become an NGO. Is this true? If so is it possible to locate blank forms used in 1991 (or before) which would have been the forms that the Wt had to fill out and sign to become an NGO. I have seen 1992 forms giving the criteria, however since the Wt application was made initially in 1991, I believe that 1990 or 1991 NGO blank forms or brocures (giving the criteria) would be more effective than 1992 literature.

2. After becoming an NGO the WT applied for "association" with the DPI.

Questions:

I understand that the DPI will not release copies of the original forms filled out by the WT to become associated with DPI. Is this true? If so is it possible to locate blank forms used in 1991 (or before) which would have been the forms that the Wt had to fill out and sign to become associated with DPI. I have seen 1992 forms giving the criteria, however since the Wt application was made initially in 1991, I believe that 1990 or 1991 DPI blank forms or brochures would be more effective than 1992 literature.

• run dont walk
  • run dont walk
  • avengers
    avengers

I just thought I would add my 0,02.

As you notice in the letter the WT does not deny having had 'sex with the "Wild Beast". '
    They even give "good reasons" for having a relation with the "Wild Beast".
    Notice that they do not "repent" for having had a relation.
    Notice that if one of the R & F would have done the same they would have been D F 'd.
    Notice where they say that the criteria for association contains language that they cannot subscribe to?
    This is an outright lie. There has been no change in criteria. (I've asked several times what the change in criteria was? Nada, zilch, anyway nothing that I can find)

Liers. You are caught with your pants down. You are a whore WT . Why don't YOU admit it?

Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

According to this we all know the outcome of the WT. Too bad they're gonna take down as many as they can in their downfall.

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
    "Come out of her, my people,
    so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Andy

• heathen
    heathen

The NGO must support and respect the principles of the Charter of the United Nations; I got that off the randy slide show . How the hell could those idiots just do a 180 on all the beliefs for the past several decades about the UN blaphemeing God and being an enemy of Gods chosen organization over a friggen library card and then have the gall to say it was an honest mistake is beyond my comprehension. There's one for the" opposers " .

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Hooberus' questions are excellent ones, to which no one has really provided a satisfying answer on this thread. I would like to physically sight the 1990 or 1992 application (as close as possible to the year the WTS completed theres), and then compare those to every application form since. Are copies of these avaiable? If the forms havn't changed, then that is conclusive proof that the Society have deliberately lied about this, or have assumed the forms changed without checking their facts, which would be misleading the flock (tantamount to lying).

• zev
  • run dont walk
  • run dont walk
  • run dont walk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit