Blood Issue.......something for thought, where is the logic.

by CovertsadJW 36 Replies latest watchtower medical

• sir82
    sir82

Where is the logic in that?

You'll be waiting a good long time if you hope to hear a connection between "logic" and "JW policy & beliefs".

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sir82: You'll be waiting a good long time if you hope to hear a connection between "logic" and "JW policy & beliefs".

Actually, anytime I have looked for some sort of connection, I always found it in the $$$ to be made.

• sir82
    sir82

I definitely have no problem seeing the connection between "$$$$$" and "JW policy and belief".

It's the "logic" part from the first post that threw me.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Actually a JW can have human hemoglobin.

There is no contradiction on this point about their blood policy.

From my research the human hemoglobin for some reason is less effective then the product Hemopure. The JW blood policy in general is really fu$k up!

• never a jw
    never a jw

Crazyguy,"Actually a JW can have human hemoglobin"

Somehow your assertion doesn't fit with the little that I know about Watchtower's policies on blood. I am sure others with more knowledge have something to say.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    crazyguy: Actually a JW can have human hemoglobin.
    There is no contradiction on this point about their blood policy.

Please explain how this is "no contradiction"

From my research the human hemoglobin for some reason is less effective then the product Hemopure.

Again, please explain. More detail needed. Do you mean the blood substitute made from expired human blood, or do you mean human blood, as commonly used in blood transfusions when red blood cells are needed?

The FDA stopped human trials of hemopure because it did not work as well as human blood and because there were too many fatalities and associated health risks

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

By any logic, even the handful of blood components the Watchtower continues to ban,

namely red cells, white cells, platelets and plasma, are all less than whole blood, and

can be viewed as fractions.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Packed red blood cells with thier outer skin removed is hemoglobin and is an ok fraction per their documents. The very document I believe a 2006 August KM where by they say it’s ok to use Hemopure is also where they stated it’s ok to use Hemoglobin. I could be wrong on the date of the Kingdom ministry.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Oh, I get what you are saying now, Crazyguy. Yes, the org okays hemoglobin. There is no disputing that. Hemoglobin is red blood cells.

The contradiction exists between the WT/Org policy and the scriptures that they say they base their blood ban on.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    OrphaCrow - "The contradiction exists between the WT/Org policy and the scriptures that they say they base their blood ban on."

Par for the course when your ban is, in fact, business-based.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit