So you're worried about the Big A, or the North Korean bombs? Sorry everyone, Japan is the one that has likely screwed us all.

by fulltimestudent 14 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Heard much lately, about the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan?

No!

OK I haven't either. That is until earlier today when I found this article from last year, with Dr. Helen Caldicott discussing the Chernobyl disaster and Fukushima. She believes Fukushima is uncontrollable and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

Read the article:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/helen-caldicott-the-fukushima-nuclear-meltdown-continues-unabated/5574756

Watch these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=593&v=4ITrXVJMKeQ

and then ............ ????

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

But ... some say Caldicott is wrong!

As here: https://eclipsenow.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/doctor-helen-caldicott-is-a-fraud/

So how do ordinary people like us know who is right?

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Arrrggh. 3 minutes of that scared me out of 5 years growth.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Well isn't she just a little Ray of Sunshine?

• zeb
    zeb

I am reliably told there is (at least) one lake in Wales that has poisoned fish as a result of Chernobyl fallout crossing the continent and coming to earth in a narrow stream to this area.( apart from other areas).

Just after Chernobyl a whole heap of European dairy products came onto the market here in Australia. ...!

Does anyone know what has been done about the Japanese reactors?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

My initial impression of this woman and her discussion is that while she no doubt has some great points, she also borders on a bit of conspiracy. She calims the USA used Uranium in Fahlujah (sp?). To what end exactly? She said 80% of babies are being born with monster deformities, and the officials are saying to not have children, and that childhood cancer has gone up by a factor of 12x. I can't really find anything to corroborate that. 40% of Europe is radioactive? That statement is pretty ridiculous if you have half a brain.

I don't know about this one. Is the damage from Fukushima more likely worse than we think or are told? I don't think that is a stretch. Should we all "begind to panic, crack open each others heads, and feast on the goo inside?" (Simpsons reference)......"Yes Kent I think we should!"

But not really.

• jaydee
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

All three of the possible disasters in the thread's title, are believed by some to be imminent.

All three are the subject of claims that should be verifiable.

But how can we do that?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Skimming through the list of articles on that first website you refer to it appears to me as a somewhat sophisticated clickbait/conspiracy theory type website, not a reputable news source.

No doubt watching the video with the dear paediatrician doctor who has anti-nuclear books to sell would only confirm that feeling.

• zeb
    zeb

the uranium in Fallujah might refer to using depleted uranium in artillery shells.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit