the problem with you, apostates, is that your doubts were not genuine

by never a jw 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

They also claim that many early Christians who were martyrs were really faking it too.

Nothing quite fools people as much as being persecuted and dying a bloody death for your beliefs.

But those old guys writing that want to silence other people know every individuals motivation, not just now but throughout history.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

My personal doubts were quite genuine, they were derived from the pretentious false teachings of the WTS by its own disingenuous bible theologians , namely the GB members and past presidents.

Time itself has revealed that the WTS and its leaders were religious charlatans exploiting people's ignorance, insecurities and fears for exploitation and manipulation for the proliferation of the WTS. own publications.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    neverajw: One who has sincere doubts or
    questions
    questions should be kindly aided in
    the spirit of Galatians...

I think the "WT translation" of this is:

def: "sincere" doubt or question: a doubt or question that can be explained using WT literature.

def: "kindly aided": the doubter accepts the WT explanation

...which leads to:

def: "apostasy: a question or doubt that cannot be explained using WT approved literature and methods.

def: "apostate": a person who resists "kind aid"

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You are missing that, while doubting is not a disfellowshipping offense, sharing your doubts with other is.

• talesin
    talesin

Let's go back to your original assumption,,, that we are all 'apostates'.

Some of us, are just 'normal', and don't want to be a JW ....... ie, we don't CARE about the JWS, we don't WANT to be part of it, and can't give a FF (sorry, that's a north American term) about the JW or 'apostacy' or any of that shyte.

My label is not 'apostate' .......... it is 'average person...... Jehovah's WHO? They have no meaning in my life.'

Thanks! : )

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Oubliette is right, so what if you have doubts SHUT UP & PUT UP, SPEAK OUT & GET OUT. that's the 2 choices everyone has.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

xjwsrock "If the elders ask you if you believe the FDS is the governing body or if the FDS is being used as Gods Channel, and you answer No, you are basically a cooked goose."

The absolute perfect chance to directly quote the GB member with answering, " It would be presumptuous to say so".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit