"Placement" Publications

by Odrade 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

I don't really want to sell on e-bay, not worth the trouble and hard to maintain anonimity there as a seller. I have an ethical problem with just throwing them away, there's already so much in landfills. But if I recycle, it sits out on the curb on collection day until noon or later. My luck the dubs would be working the neighborhood that day. I'd be happy to send anything to folks who want stuff for research, but am at a loss on how to list it or dispose of it ecologically.

I really don't need or want any $$ for the books. I never donated for them anyways. I figured the "donation arrangement" put the onus on the householder to support the "cost of printing." If I got something for a placement, I contributed that only. So no skin off my nose (or $$ out of my pocket, as it were.)

Odrade

• Special K
    Special K

When I first left the borg I thought too, of dropping them off at the Kingdom Hall or giving them to some other J.W. in good standing...

Then I SHOCKED MYSELF!!! I don't want some other nice person to get these and then they start the descent into the blackhole of the J.W.'s.. so I burned some of them and put the rest out on garbage day.

There.. I felt better.. knowing that no one was going to get their head as screwed up as mine was

WHAT A RELIEF

Special K

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

They make great bird cage liners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit