Most of you are just pitiful whiners. !!

by avengers 97 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

This is still going on..good grief!

• avengers
    avengers
    northern girl, after due consideration, I've temporarily suspended your ability to post on this db.

Please contact me, Simon, or any other moderator if you wish to have my decision re-considered.

After all, I am only one person

Why? Just because she's hurting so bad? It seems obvious doesn't it? There were times when I stepped out of the borg that I could talk to nobody about all the hurting I experienced. When I found this forum it helped me vent many of my thoughts.
    Agreed that not everybody does this the same way. If NG wants to kick everybody I say let her. She's not using foul language.
    I personally think this forum can deal with her. I do not condone sencorship.
    I think you should let her vent her thoughts her way and even if it doesn't agree with many here I still say you can't expect her to do it your way.

my 2 cents.

• D8TA
    D8TA

I like wine.

I like cheese with my wine.

I like pouring wine on some girl's body then licking....oh wat.....personal.

But I do like wine with a nice broiled steak.

Why don't they serve wine at Baseball games? They sell it here at Futbol games (Brazil).

Why complain about wine?

• avengers
    avengers
    I like wine.

Okay. We shall baptize you with a new name.
    You have heard of District Overbeers?
    Well, when you reach Jedi we will call you District Overwiner.

lol..........Andy.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Let her back on. I liked NG, even if she was insulting and insensitive, but then Ive always liked bossy opinionated women. Ask my missus.....Ask Prisca.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Don't worry RF... Northern Girl is still here.

She has her endearing moments. She's a tough cookie, and she can take it on the chin pretty good.

When someone says anything to her, she serves it back just as hot.

That girl is no push-over.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah Raze, The bossy ones are all the same once you get their gear off....insatiably hungry... They just need someone to peel their tough outer shell off. And I must admit im a master in the art of stripping tough facades.

Inside? pure jello!

• avengers
    avengers

lol.....You're setting yourself up RF.
    Well hope you have fun.

............Andy.

have a herring.

with onions. mmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit