Most of you are just pitiful whiners. !!

by avengers 97 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

But not according to me.

For the number of JWs still going strong the ones here is but a handful, so mabye most of you are just pitiful whiners who should accept a little personal responsibility for your lives and quit trying so hard to BLAME someone or something.

So now you know ...

northern girl.

and is the following reasonable?

You have the right to do ANYTHING you want on this board ... it would be 'nice' if the name didn't say 'Forum FOR Jehovah's Witnesses' though

Just wondering?

Andy..

• Prisca
    Prisca

I don't see anything where it says that this forum is FOR JWs, although the name of the site can be construed as being misleading.

• ISP
    ISP

where's the quote from avengers?

ISP

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    You have the right to do ANYTHING you want on this board ... it would be 'nice' if the name didn't say 'Forum FOR Jehovah's Witnesses' though

Well that accusation seems reasonable enough to me.

As for the "pitifull whiners" bit, well, troll it is and troll it acts like.... so the idea is just to ignore it, unless you feel like an arguement that is.

• avengers
    avengers

I don't want an argument. This is F.Y.I.
    Personally I think this quote shows great disrespect, especially for the one who created this board.
    It's like saying: "I'm on this earth and I'll do what I want with it." ??????? Disrespect towards the Creator?
    I think so. But noone has to agree with me and is entitled to his or her opinion, which I'm anxious to hear.
    Plus the fact most of you are just pitiful whiners is a fallacy.
    It also shows no feelings for what many of us have gone through.
    Me? It reminds me of the atmosphere in the Kingdom Hall and the words that
    bring out the atmosphere of the Watchtower.

BTW.!!! Let's not start a name-calling campaign. Let's reason. Like this fallacy, is it really a fallacy?
    Is it WT propaganda? Or am I paranoid? Or are you naive?

..............just trying...........Andy

The quoter's name is in the quote.

• northern girl
    northern girl

Would someone please pass the EDAM to the 'drama queen', his tears are splashing in his wine.

.......... just trying .......... northern girl.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yes, you are very "trying", Northern Girl

• Maverick
    Maverick

As for the whiner part.... As for the JW discussion part, this is a great place for Jehovah's Witnesses. They NEED to be here, just like they need to wake up and smell the stink...from Brooklyn! Maverick

• be wise
    be wise

You need a bit of loving - northerngirl!

• Matty
    Matty

I must admit that the first time I saw this site I thought it was a forum for Jehovah's Witnesses only.

The very first time I came here I saw a statement that said that it was "the place for Jehovah's Witnesses from all around the world to meet and make new friends." I thought "That's nice! I will be able to meet some brothers and sisters from around the world." As soon as I saw the content of this site though I recoiled in horror and quickly went away - it was as if Satan himself had leapt out of the screen. That was about three years ago I think, but I've changed a lot since then, I'm no longer a naive and ignorant Jehovah's Witness but I can still remember how I felt that day right now and it serves to me as reminder as to what a high control religion can do to a person.

I know that statement has thankfully since disappeared, but I think that it should be clear on the home page that this is a forum for everyone, not just Jehovah's Witnesses and that the forum is not heavily censored like purelanguage.net and Witness Zone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit