U.S. Women Like Brit Men Better

by GinnyTosken 33 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

When I was a teen, I fell in love with James Bond. At the height of my 007 fantasies, I met a Brit guy at a District Convention. The accent made my knees weak.

I'm still drawn to a high-class British accent, like John Cleese when he's being stuffy.

Can't explain it.

Wasa

• Maverick
    Maverick

A taste of the 'srange'! I can understand why a women might be attracted to someone from a different culture...challenge, mystery, not boring! I like women with accents and different backgrounds. The Female British speech is really quite delicious! Go where your heart leads you. Maverick

• pamkw
    pamkw

At this point in my life, I wouldn't care what his accent, as long as he was kind and polite and male.

I'm starting to think I have been single way to long.

Pam

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    U.S. Women Like Brit Men Better

I sure do

• Englishman
    Englishman

What an excellent thread!

I missed it because I was on holiday.

Well, do American gals really like Brit men best?

Englishman.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i totally melt for the accent, i have to admit. everything just sounds better with an accent! ;)

• Simon
    Simon

We'll have to do some "market research" when we're over there (in the interest of scientific endeavor)

I'm off to practice my Pierce Brosnan accent (James Bond with a Manc accent eh?!)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh my god!

<-----totally puddles for that accent!

And frankly, who could blame Gwen?

(Did I ever tell you all about the time I got to touch his butt? I still give that had preferential treatment!)

Or Gwyneth?

Or even Madona?

Hotties...every last one of them...tho Gavin has always been the first and foremost puddlemaker.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh yeah gavin's so frickin hot

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I have been married twice...once to an American (ended in divorce) and now to an Englishman (happiest I've ever been in my life). Now almost all my friends are English. I LOVE the English! I have to agree with a lot of the article quoted originally, but only in application to my husband. I don't make too many sweeping generalisations. Well, I try not to anyway.

Oh and attentive to my needs....mmmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit