Goodbye Hair.

by CoolBreeze 17 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Hello all. I haven't posted in a long time, but I did say I'd pop in every once in a while if I had something of significance to say. Well I thought this was significant enough to share.

A few weeks ago in a moment of altruism I had my hair tested for the "Locks of Love" program, which is a hair donation program for chemotherapy patients who have lost their hair. Today I received a letter stating that my hair meets all the requirements for donation.

Sooooo ... I picked up the phone and made the appointment for this coming Thursday. This will be the first time in over 4 years that my hair has had more than a mainteneance trim, and to be honest I'm a bit nervous. Below is a picture of the way my hair looks now.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Cool reason.... you da man!
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Coolbreeze I can't see the picture but oh my what a gift of love

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

At first I was gonna say

NOOOOOOOOOOO

But then I saw why - what a great guy you are!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

good for you! now you will feel a cool breeze...but every time you do, you can be proud of yourself...

Ravyn

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Very admirable!

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Hair's to you, Cool Breeze.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

CoolBreeze...what a wonderful thing you are doing. Well done.

Arrowstar

• lawrence
    lawrence

Very cool! Been hearing, "Almost cut my hair, happened just the other day, getting kinda long, could have said it wasn't my way." - (D. Crosby) This is a great idea!!

peace and blessings brother,

lawrence

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Coolbreeze))))

You are a wonderful, kind man. Of course, I already knew this and have much affection for you.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit