Goodbye My Friends.

by Englishman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Her Ladyship and I are off on holiday tomorrow.

We're flying to Corfu, a Greek island not far from the coast of Albania. We're staying in a pub in a village called Paleokastritsa in the north-west of the island.http://www.agni.gr/index.htm

This is our first time ever to Greece, so our anticipation is running high!

I'll post loads of pics when we return. BTW, Joy and friends, sorry to mess you around with dates of our visit to Florida, I somehow was thinking "20th" when I said when we were going, I confused the date with leaving for Corfu on the 20th of this month. Our tickets are bought now for arriving in Florida on the 26th October.

All the best!

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Have a good time both of you !

Look forward to seeing you pics when you return (please, Mike ... no shorts - cover those knees )

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Have a wonderful holiday, Englishman and Her Ladyship.

All is forgiven, E-man. Just got to think of what penence you will do when you get here!!!

Ciao,

j2bf

• Amazing
    Amazing

Have fun ... and take lots of pictures to post here. Look forward to your return. In the meantime we will be giving the Watchtower hell on your behalf. - Jim W.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    All is forgiven, E-man. Just got to think of what penence you will do when you get here!!!

Thanks, Joy, sometimes I can't even arrange a piss-up in a brewery!

Big Hugs,

Mike.

• gumby
    gumby

Have a great time and remember............no fornicating!

Gumby

• Matty
    Matty

No fornicating Gumby? You've been watching Shirley Valentine - not all English go to Corfu to cop off with a Greek you know!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Have fun E-man, and make sure you come back safely!

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Have a great time Englishman!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am so jealous, I have always wanted to head to Greece.

Have a wonderful trip--bring me back a goat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit