Question for the Prophets and "JC Cannon" types(seriously)

by badolputtytat 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat
    these X-JW boards fulfill Bible prophecy

You are not serious are you?

when the Messiah arrives he has to "teach in our broadways", that is, the broadways of those "sons of the kingdom" who end up getting rejected but still are there.

So you are saying that we are some some sort of twisted version of the "sons of the kingdom" who have been rejected?

Ok... at least you are the first person I ever asked that question to, who at least tried to give me a serious answer. I just don't see "us" as the lost sons of the kingdom.

thus there is no real "recuitment" going on here, just a scenario to basically show that even if Christ openly exposed himself and showed the scriptures involved that should convince one who he is by scripture, he would still be rejected until for the most part it is too late.

So you don't really believe you are ... him? you are just trying to prove the point that you state above... that is... that if you WERE him, we would still ridicule you????

The one "fault" I find with this thing

Christ must be able to "teach" in some forum that is witness connected. But obviously it can't be in the Watchtower. And it has to be "broadways", that is, in some PUBLIC type of forum.

This site is not in any way connected with the watctower or with Jehovah's Witnesses.... It seems that the Nazarene would not come to a place where the whole concept of this belief is rejected. (maybe not by everyone here... but the majority)

Nevertheless, I didn't ask the question to argue a point... I just wanted to know, and I suppose .... now I know the REST of the story. Look, I sorta made a little pact with myself that I wouldn't torment the four of you any longer (2 for you and 2 for Aguest) It just makes absolutely no sense to me

I mean you have read the posts here.... you know that most of us are pretty realistic people. There are some fairly educated folks that frequent this site (not me, I know) I just do not understand why you would CONTINUE to post, if almost everyone that replies, disputes you... .Then you spend the rest of the thread trying to justify the thing, with numbers and dates.... I JUST DONT GET IT> ok?

But Thank you for your answer... it has made me feel pretty confident about myself.

puttytat

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

Hello JCanon,

Would you mind sharing what kind of prescription drugs you might be taking or are supposed to be taking on a regular basis. It might help some of us here understand where you are coming from.

SFF

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

badkitty,

***suggestion that "God" ...will come to me by way of some guy sitting behind a keyboard, in his boxer shorts??***

Yeah whats up with that, anyway. Seems like these 'guys' should at least ware some 'dockers' while preachin. I mean where is the respect?

Got to admit tho, this internet thing is a pretty cheap/easy way to build a following. I remember the good old day's when the 'bible thumper'/whacko, had to stand on a park bench in Pershing Square in downtown L.A to get even 3 people to stop and listen.

Now any nut case can get several hundred, thousands, or more to actually read and RESPOND to them! Life is sweeter for the park bench set.....gotta love the internet, eh.

Danny

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I am JUST curious. I am not trying to badger anyone or start something.

really? hmmmmmmm.....

***suggestion that "God" ...will come to me by way of some guy sitting behind a keyboard, in his boxer shorts??***

LOL.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

No really... I aint trying to badger the guy... He knows how I feel already... I was just trying to get a straight answer out of the guy without mathematics lesson. 462 x7 + 4 hundred years...still equals 4000 volts running through him... 'lectro shock therapy.... But that part is HIS problem... I just wanna know why the drive to post it like that... I mean.. I type about 80 words per minute... I figure with the length and frequency of his posts... the last time he had sex... was when he was on earth the FIRST time.

Don't Worry Jcanon .... relax... They WILL come soon enough... bzzz bzzz ... but I have to give it to you for being nice.

• avishai
    avishai
    TAUGHT IN OUR BROADWAYS

Have been, decided I like broads.

Secret member

Have one, the broads decided they like it.

if Christ openly exposed himself

That's not a nice thing for a nice Jewish boy like him to be doing.

and it's a good place to get an update on particulars going on with the Messiah,

Yeah, what has he been up too, lately? Have'nt heard from him for awhile. What did Elijah say when he was taunting the philistines? Maybe he's hard of hearing? Maybe he's on the pot taking a dump? Gee, I think they only pleaded with their god, what, half a day? IT'S BEEN TWO THOUSAND F***ING YEARS, PEOPLE!!!! Yeah, he's coming back, alright, I've heard this one before. Sorry, not holding my breath to be a "bride" that waits at the altar for that long, I have better things to do. I have bills to pay, a kid to raise, a chronic disease to deal with, a little bro who "Gods organisation" covered up for his child molester, & he's 25 and still has nightmares. The philistines waited half a day for help from God, & Elijah flicked them a whole lot of shit, one of the funnier parts in the bible. If I waited my whole life, how much more of a dumbass would I be?

• avishai
    avishai

Plus, Jcanon, are'nt you "going on your own understanding" here? Avoid independent thinking, Jcanon, avoid it! Or you'll end up just like the rest of us here.

• Hamas
    Hamas

All discussions, prophetic and biblical, are fruitless and a waste of time.

If the God of the bible expects us to understand 'his word' based on such things as 70 weeks, wild beasts, faithful slaves and 'disgusting things that cause desolation', he's going to have to do much better than that.

Discussing the bible is a catch 22. One theory is just as easily created as the next is made exempt. Eager so called 'prophets' claim to have the answers, but can you really believe one set of wild interpretations ahead of the next ? To claim superiority interpreting scripture is for fools.

I can hardly trust things I read today; how can I be judged on a book that was written two thousand years ago by men ?

If the Bible works for you, then use it. There may be a bible inside you, there may be a Quran inside you. We cannot say what is right and what is wrong. Therefore, correct and help yourself. To those that stress over the meaning of these things; chill out.

• avishai
    avishai

RIGHT ON HAMAS!!!!

• smurfette
    smurfette
    To those that stress over the meaning of these things-chill out.

Well said Hamas. You get a thumbs up from me too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit