Things You'd Love to Say But Don't

by Yizuman 20 Replies latest social humour

• minimus
    minimus

oh forget it.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Last year at Disneyland my son was having a fit this time. A woman stopped and told us that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, he shouldn't be sad. I told her to go inside and be happy.

This was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed. The woman was totally shocked. I had to hide my face to suppress the giggles.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Any person who can't get out of jury duty is NOT my peer.

• pamkw
    pamkw

Princess, that's the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Anyone who knows me personally knows I don't hold back very often..................I am bookmarking this thread.........I have GOT to use some of this stuff!!!!!!!! LOL (no reallly)

Jes

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Jesika, yup, your not one to hold back, and honestly: Good!

Don't ever stop being you, cuz some of the stuff you've posted on here, made my day/night!!!

Yizuman: I'd like to see you sign all that, and I'll bet your hands would get real sore .

Fun thread!

• talesin
    talesin

irritating guy in bar just will not go away.

talesin beckons him to lean in closer, whispers in ear

Q. do you like sex?

AH. yes

Q. do you like to travel?

AH. yes

T. then F*** OFF!

works every time

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Talesin: Geez, I wish I knew you were going to post something like that.

.....especially with a mouth full of lager...which at the point of reading your post went out my left nostril.

Ew - but just the same.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm giong to use these on my in-laws next time they give me their unsolicited opinions. What should I say to my husband's step mom when she said, "Now enjoy your son now because he's not going to want you when he gets bigger!!!"

I wanted to say F*** YOU. But I held back. Tell me what to say to such a rude comment.

• talesin
    talesin

blue, i'm assuming she's JW

perhaps you cud say something like

'maybe he will thank me for teaching him that he can make his own choices. then we'll see who he leaves behind!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit