Old Crow Birthday 7/20/03

by oldcrowwoman 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Birthdays

I would like to hear from others and feelings with experiences with birthdays. And what ways you choose to celebrate or not since being out of the org.

And its interesting it took me time to start a thread re-birthdays. that old voice says not to bring attention to self. Well I decided I am not going to rain on my parade!!!!

OCW

• obiwan
    obiwan

I try to do things I normally not do. I try and step out of the normal mode of my daily life and enjoy.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Happy Birthday, OCW

Here's to many more!

Cheers,

Robyn

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((OCW))

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!

Congratulations on being a Senior Member!

Arrowstar

• seedy3
    seedy3

Happy Birthday OCW!!

Seedy

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy Birthday OC

I would like to hear from others and feelings with experiences with birthdays. And what ways you choose to celebrate or not since being out of the org.

I feel fine with them, I'd rather celebrate others than my own though. I'll go the whole hog with my kids and nephews/nieces birthdays. As long as no one starts beheading or requesting peoples heads then I cant see any problem with them, the Watchtower is totally extreme to link a persons innocent celebration of life to king herods madness...durr.

Have fun.

Brummie

• Emma
    Emma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLDCROWWOMAN!!!

Congratulations - have the best celebration!

I celebrate by accepting gifts , eating out or having someone I love cook for me. To celebrate a "family" member, I buy gifts, bake a tall layer cake, make a wonderful meal or take them out to eat. My kids tried to get me to make up for lost time when were first out and free-to-be-ourselves, but they have a grip on the idea now.

• cat1759
    cat1759

Well first HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Do something special...walk on the beach, fly a kite, go somewhere that you have never been, drink with your friends, get an astrology reading, do something that you would never have thought possible.

Most of all have fun. Celebrate life for what it is...this moment in time.

Cathy

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Happy Birthday - I'm with Cathy - Celebrate life! Do something just for you and enjoy the day! Every life is amazing and there is a birth story to be told. Remember that and celebrate it.

Play some fun Beatles Music and dance like no one is watching!

-Tracy

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Do something you enjoy...something that will make you smile...

Birthdays are wonderful. Enjoy yours. You deserve it.

((OCW))

Arrowstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit