Check your IQ in less than 13 minutes

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Please, say it ain't so ... tell me that Brindi is real ! LOL

yes, I always use Hotmail for something like this and just look in my auto-deleted email (anyone not on my senders list) for something if I'm expecting it.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

"Brindi?" no she definately said her name was "Brandi" and she likes to have a little fun with her cheerleader girlfriends on her new webcam, and she saw that I lived in the neighbourhood......and...and..... have I been had?

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Well, I got a 130 (much lower than many of you here!), but I can say that it was within ONE point of another, much more extensive, online test I took. So...at least I'm consistent!

• no one
    no one

I didn't test.

Wasn't sure how long 13 minutes was and whether I would have enough time.

• JH
    JH
    Wasn't sure how long 13 minutes was

Haven't you got a watch? Ask your boss for a raise and buy one.

• no one
    no one
    Haven't you got a watch?

Sorry, JH. It was a joke implying I couldn't tell time. Therefore, why should an illiterate bother taking an IQ test. Sorry to confuse.

• JH
    JH
    Sorry, JH. It was a joke implying I couldn't tell time

I wasn't fast enough to catch that joke. Take 10 points off my IQ.

Did I tell you that I cheated a bit on my test. I done it twice and got 139 the second time. Tell no one...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    have no idea how much a dime or a nickel is ! (I'm assuming a quarter is 25 cents?)

dime = 10 cents (unless it's a "dime" worth of marijuana which equals 10 dollars....or so I've heard)

nickel = 5 cents (unless it's a plug nickel or wooden nickel, then they're worth nothing)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

What a ridiculously easy test.

Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test.
    Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are
    reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 184
  • Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

For the record, any company proposing to allow you to administer an intelligence quotient test to yourself via the Internet then asks you to pay $10 for printable certificates and results is highly suspect.

Hopefully no one paid for that garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit