Check your IQ in less than 13 minutes

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Thanks to Quinah and Nathan Natas of another forum, here is the link to check your IQ. http://www.iqtest.com/

It says I have an IQ of 139 I don't believe them. The test was too easy.

• maxwell
    maxwell

Didn't I see something like on an episode of "King of the Hill"? I don't know if you guys get that show in Canada.

Anyways, they wanted me to pay to get some certificate after I filled out the test or maybe my IQ is too low to figure out how to get my score for free. I have my doubts about any shortened form of the real test.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I got 150...........

• JH
    JH
    they wanted me to pay to get some certificate after I filled out the test or maybe my IQ is too low to figure out how to get my score for free. I have my doubts about any shortened form of the real test.

the test is FREE

You get your result through e-mail instantly.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test.
    Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are
    reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 152

hmmmm......the test seemed a little to easy to actually give an accurate reading however!

• JH
    JH

I was so proud to say I had 139 IQ and now everyone is higher than me.

* JH of the good loser class* ?%&)()*&?%$//%?&*()?%$/"

• Jourles
    Jourles

For the hell of it I took it and put in false info(like I do with most scam sites). Sooo, I didn't get a score but I am much happier knowing that my real email address didn't fall into the hands of a person who will in turn sell my address to a thousand other scam sites trying to get me to buy penile enlargement pills, refinance my mortgage, or to get me to look at some really hot teenage girls and a donkey.

I really feel for the folks who actually give out their real address. Doing so will only have you hitting "delete" more often. Always use a fake address when trying to get something from the web. It can be something simple as downloading shareware or whatever. If a fake address doesn't get you what you need, be leary on giving out your real address if you don't want the spam flowing in. A "toss-away" address from yahoo or hotmail usually does the trick if you only need it a couple times.

• maxwell
    maxwell

Jourles, that was my suspicion, so I simply skipped over the personal information part, and I didn't get a score either.

• Simon
    Simon

I didn't do too bad - got 153 but I want to lodge a formal complaint ...

"If you have three quarters and a dime and a nickel and spend thirty three cents then this leaves you with fifty two cents."

I have no idea how much a dime or a nickel is ! (I'm assuming a quarter is 25 cents?)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

...... So THATS why some american teen called "Brandi" and all her fellow pom-pom cheer-leaders keep emailing me, telling me how cute I am and asking me to view their webcam........ I thought maybe I was just popular. And she made it sound so real too........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit