WARNING TO WATCHTOWER: BACK OFF!

by Swan 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Swan
    Swan

Warning to Watchtower: Back Off!

I am told that you folks at Bethel monitor sites like these. If so, then you know who I am and you know who my family is. Recently I have been conducting business with some of my family through a third party. I want you to know that they have not contacted me in this process. All contact has been through this neutral party.

How do you know I am telling you the truth? You don't. You won't trust anything I say any more than I trust you. You have only my word for it. But of this you can be sure: I will contact my attorney if I hear that you or your representatives have harassed, pried, or questioned my family at all about this private business matter. The nature of this business arrangement and the current laws regarding it would make it real easy for me to sue you for religious discrimination if you attempt to influence this business arrangement.

They are my family and I love them more than you ever will. You may control their lives, but I will never again abide you trying to control me through them or taking it out on them for anything I have or haven't done. If you dare, don't let me find out about it or you will be in deep legal trouble. Don't forget, your track record in court has not been too good lately.

Tammy Fisher

• happyout
    happyout

ALL RIGHT TAMMY!!!!!!!!! Way to stand up for yourself!

Happyout (cheering wildly for Tammy)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((Swan))) - you are so right, they (The WTBTS) do peer into here probably more often than we do .

Good for you, for stating it as it is.

You have my moral support.

If the WTBTS doesn't notice, there's probably someone who will....(ahem) guess who?

3 Cheers for Swan!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Whooo hooooo go Swan

• Blue
    Blue

Good work Tammy,

Why should they be involved with your family anyway? If they want to snoop-let's hear some answers Like why do they purposedly protect the child molesters? I have heard others say that religion makes people into zombies-uncaring zombies. Spaced out and not there. Do they think they can protect themselves from justice forever? Do they want unthinking, gutless followers? Yes men? Why are they so afraid to tell the police about the child molesters? Are they hiding behind "Big Mother?"

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

(((((Tammy))))) - You go girl!

F**k the WT and all their lurkers

Leebo / figureheaduk (of the "wasn't born with enough middle fingers to raise at the WT" class)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOOHOOOO good for you Tammy!!!! You tell them!!!

Ven

• freedom96
    freedom96

Whoever it is that is monitering these boards, just must not think clearly.

Perhaps like a dog. This person reads whatever on the sites, and reports to whomever, and maybe get like a doggie treat, a pat on the head, good boy, and then is sent back out.

Who could read about the missed prophecys, the hurt, the bloodguilt, destroying families, and not care? I just don't understand how one could unless they are just mindless.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Excellent statement Tammy.

Freedom: Don't forget why you call them the Borg. The collective do not feel .... they only have one mission. Assimilation.

BUT.... as we see here.... Resistance is NOT futile.

Tammy: I don't know you, but I would be proud to stand next to you when they confront you with this.

• berylblue
    berylblue

ALL RIGHT TAMMY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit