did anyone here understand THE MATRIX RELOADED

by Zep 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• teejay
    teejay

SYN,

Would you mind doing me a big favor?

Taken as a whole, I personally thought the movie sucked but found bits of it interesting. Since I doubt I'll see it again (even on cable) and since you were able to pick up on all the movie's subtleties, would you mind telling me what it was that Trinity typed at the end of the movie? PM me if you have to. Thanks.

• SYN
    SYN
    I dont understand why, in the matrix, the machines use humans as batteries. Why dont they just wipe out all the troublesome humans and use chimpanzees or pigs or cows or some other lower lifeform as batteries instead. Sheep would be the best choice because they are so dumb. The matrix for them would consist only of a field of grass...easy to program???? For a Pig it would just be a bunch of mud and for a chimpanzee it would just be a bunch of bananas??????

This would have been obvious, even to machines.

It brings us to another, even more interesting conclusion, friends.

Since even a cow would probably produce more electricity than a human (per capita), the only solution is that humans, with their massive brain-pans, must produce a unique type of energy that the machines have found a use for.

This brings us to a second problem. How on Earth could Neo move so quickly in the Matrix? There is no way to increase the speed at which the human mind runs, and judging by the speed at which things were happening in the Matrix (DODGING BULLETS???), something interesting has to be going on here.

What if the energy that the humans generate simultaneously slows down time around them as it's created? That would explain a host of things in the movie. And, if Neo somehow figured out a way to decrease that "slowdown" of time, he would be moving much, much faster than anyone else in the Matrix, possibly as fast as the Agents, who are not slowed down at all.

In any case, that's the only way it makes sense to me...

• buffman
    buffman

I thought the story line to the movie sucked. It was all about special effects and blowing stuff up. The movie is actually the first of two parts (the second is due out in the fall). Maybe (i doubt it) the second part will make the first part make more sense. I loved the first one, but the latest one really lacked substance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit