The WTS Kills Another Child

by Robdar 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Robdar
    Robdar

I spoke to my father this afternoon and received some bad news.

The daughter of a woman who was one of my childhood friends at the KH died today from leukemia. She was 16 years old.

She went into remission about 3 years ago but that didn't last long. When she started getting sick again, the doctors tried to get a court order for blood transfusions. She told the judge that she would not accept the transfusions. The judge abided by her wishes.

For the life of me, I do not understand how anybody could sacrifice their own child for an organization. I am torn between sorrow and hatred for this family that I loved so much while growing up.

I am sure that they are convinced that Aubrey is a martyr and will receive a resurrection and that they will be reunited in Jehovah's new order. I hope that that happens. I truly do.

Robyn

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Truly disgusting... the old guys in the GB have 6 million people's lives in the palm of their hand.

What I hope for is that the WTS will eventually reverse their stand on blood, just for the sake of those still trapped in the org. They almost made a big change, but reverted according to this site:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/bloodcard.htm

For a while there it looked like non-allogeneic blood transfusions were going to be ok!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((9Robyn))))))))))) I'm sorry

• Robdar
    Robdar

Truly disgusting... the old guys in the GB have 6 million people's lives in the palm of their hand.

Drwtsn32,

Yes it is disgusting. Disgusting and wrong. Wrong for JWs to place their lives and the lives of their children in the care of a bunch of tight ass, power hungry, old bastards. I find myself hoping that there is a burning hell and these SOB's wind up there.

How could anybody think that Jehovah would want them to sacrifice their children to him? Didn't we learn at the KH that the child sacrifices to Baal were an abomination to Jehovah? What about Yahweh interceeding when Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac?

JWs are insane. Completely and utterly insane.

((((((Sheila)))))) thank you for the hug.

Robyn

• siegswife
    siegswife

I wanted to write some words of consolation...something...but I have no words. Robyn, I'm sorry that the insanity of the Watchtower has hit so close to home for you.

I don't know how those people can live with themselves.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

This I assure you, the GB will be held accountable! It is sad to see that once again, blood--- stains the legacy of the WTB&TS.

When will it stop?

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't know how those people can live with themselves.

Siegswife,

I don't know how they can live with themselves either. I guess that is why so many of them are on valium or drunk.

This I assure you, the GB will be held accountable!

Mr. Kim,

I hope that they will be held accountable. I really do. If there is a God and if he is just, they will pay.

Robyn

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Robyn,

This I know: There IS a God. God remembers in "real" time.......

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((Robyn)))))))))))

I'm so sorry. This is sickening. My heart aches for you.

Brenda

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit