The Ark Encounter, take a tour, If you dare.

by jaydee 13 Replies latest social humour

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I live within a day drive of this place. I need to make a trip over there before they go out of business. From the looks of the place and the lack of many visitors, I'd say they won't last long.

• stuckinarut2
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think the funniest aspect of this thing is that it required modern, state-of-the-art technology and materials to be built...

...and yet they insist that a goat-herder clan was somehow still able to pull it off some 5000 years ago.

:smirk:

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Clan? This thing is huge Tons of Hewn lumber -tons of food and according to the bible, food was the last thing gathered = 1 week!! How?? done by Noah, 3 sons and four women.. Three levels, massive area to cover per day

If all the animals were babies perhaps and grew for the year they were in the ark, but never full grown.. elephants, etc. eat tons of food a day- babies much less

All those cages--fed, watered cleaned every day 24/7= where did they dump waste? Smells - must have been immune to odors

Fresh Water - from where? Did Noah and family eat any protein or just the grains and milk from goats? Eggs too perhaps So many questions.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit