Mark Anthony Simpson, Child Molester, With Ontario Ties (JW???)

by blondie 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shotgun
    shotgun

The origanal post said he was 26 not 32 like the guy in Oregon.

I hope someone finds the right contact soon............ The elders may know the facts and withhold them to preserve harmony in the congregation while some poor child has any harmony they had removed by someone they felt could be trusted because he's one of gods people.

• waiting
    waiting

Dear skally,

As for cutting and pasting stuff already on the net; no one can stop me. But you can certainly try!! lolololol

Geezus people, why put it out there, knowing n easy search will pull it up, if you don't want people to see it and use it? Lock it up then. But you will have to sue me to stop ME!

Randy Watters takes threads from here almost daily and puts them on his site. No beef there. But rainbow does it and you all crap your pants. lololol

Interesting point.

waiting

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Randy Watters takes threads from here almost daily and puts them on his site. No beef there. But rainbow does it and you all crap your pants.

That's because Randy Watters isn't a raving looney who does more harm than good.

On the proper subject, is anything known about what area of Ontario this guy was in?

Expatbrit

• Scully
    Scully
    Randy Watters takes threads from here almost daily and puts them on his site. No beef there. But rainbow does it and you all crap your pants.

That's because Randy Watters isn't a raving looney who does more harm than good.

Do you see Randy Watters spamming here or anywhere else?

Didn't think so.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

Love, Scully

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It kind of depends on one's motive don't you think? If I plot to kill someone in cold blood it is called murder and I can be sent to prison. If however, I am defending myself and in that process the other person is killed I am not subject to that penalty (at least in this country). Why does someone do what they do? What are their motives? Oftentimes all one needs to do is simply observe how they conduct themselves and one can see clearly whether they are legitimate or not.

Randy's motives are clear and he has a long track record of consistent behavior.

Rainbow2003/nancee park/nick park/anewperson/onthego's motives are clear and he has a long track record of consistent behavior.

What you do speaks to loud, I can't hear what you're saying -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit