Mark Anthony Simpson, Child Molester, With Ontario Ties (JW???)

by blondie 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

From silentlambs:

Recently the following events took place in Bridgewater Nova Scotia. The information as seen was in the Bridgewater Bulliten a local newspaper and also in the Halifax Chronicle Herald What the paper does not mention is that this is a JW. What is also not mentioned is that this JW was disfellowshipped in Ontario for something and then later reinstated. Is there anyway to find out if it was for some kind of improper conduct involving children? If so then as usual a pedofile was allowed to stalk the congregation's children without the congregations knowledge...except the elders who probably kept an eye on their own children.

abduction of a Bridgewater girl earlier this month.

Mark Anthony Simpson of Centre was arrested June 17. He faces charges of kidnapping, forcible seizure and unlawful confinement.

A nine-year-old girl walking near High Street was pulled into a car late in the morning on June 6. The stranger drove her to an area just outside town, then dropped her off unharmed in the parking lot of the Nova Scotia Community College, also on High Street.

The girl's mother contacted police after she returned home, sparking an extensive investigation.

"We are relieved and presumably the community will be relieved to know that a person has been identified," Chief Brent Crowhurst said last week.

"I think the fact that the matter has resulted in an arrest will allow the community to feel more comfortable since we're no longer looking for a perpetrator," he added. "We're pleased that it was wrapped up fairly quickly."

While police weren't saying much about the arrest, the chief said tips from the public made the difference.

"As a direct result of the composite sketch being printed in the local paper, it brought about the necessary information to lead the investigation," Chief
    Crowhurst said.

Following reports of the abduction, a 17-year-old girl came forward saying she'd been approached by a man matching the description in May. He was driving a car which also matched the description provided by the nine year old. The teen refused to get in the vehicle when he approached her in the same area of Bridgewater and asked her for directions.

The sketch was prepared based on information provided by both girls.

Following its release, police received a number of tips, including one from a teen who had been approached by a man of similar description at a New Germany business on June 7.

Mr. Simpson was released on conditions, which include a term that he have no contact with any girls under the age of 18. He is scheduled to appear in Bridgewater provincial court July 30.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for the heads up Blondie. I don't know of a way, but I'm sure there is one.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Big Tex, rainbow...Nancee Park has posted this too and is using it to her/his own ends. Too bad. If anyone has info send it to silentlambs at:

[email protected]

• Will Power
    Will Power

Funny (not haha), there is a Mark Anthony Simpson registered as a sex offender in the state of Oregon.

There is also a prison penpal address for exactly the same name.

will

• blondie
    blondie

You might want to send that to silentlambs, Will Power, and how you found the info.

Blondie

• Will Power
    Will Power

I just typed his name into google!

• Will Power
    Will Power

p.s. It has a photo for the Reg.Sex Offender page. No idea if it is same guy "Mark Anthony" is probably pretty popular name. Oregon sure has it share of JW criminals eh?

• Scully
    Scully

blondie:

Thanks for posting this. I'm giving your thread a well-deserved BTTT, although I have nothing to add regarding Mark Anthony Simpson or any knowledge of his activities in Ontario. It would be helpful to know when and where he was in Ontario at the time of his DFing/reinstatement. The name isn't familiar to me at all. But then again, Ontario is a pretty big place, with hundreds of JW congregations in that province alone.

Love, Scully

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's a worthy cause Scully, and that's why I posted the first time.

Once was so good, I'll just do it again.

• sf
    sf

BENTON COUNTY SHERIFF
    ... HGT: 5'11". WGT: 210 LBS. EYE: BLUE. HAIR: BLOND. ADDRESS: 39173 Jeffery
    Road Monmouth, OR 97361. Mark Anthony Simpson. Legal Status: ...
    www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/corrections/ bccc/sonote/Simpson.htm - 4k - Jul 13, 2003 - Cached - Similar pages

Mugshot too. TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK PEOPLE!

Who wants to be his penpal?

Hey regenbow, I just added this yahoo name to my list. Hope we can chat soon. I'm there now if you want to pm me (wturls). Also, you say here:

HUGE ONLINE COMPILATION ABOUT WATCHTOWER OVER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ETC: The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the group over Jehovah's Witnesses, the Awake and Watchtower magazines being Watchtower publications for public distribution.

Current to about July 10, 2003, the following was compiled and continues to be compiled out of love for our loved ones still among Jehovah's Witnesses who must do as directed by the Watchtower Society over them and also others of the public in general.

Again I ask, please make this compilation an easy access url I can place on my yahoo profile for lurkers.

As for cutting and pasting stuff already on the net; no one can stop me. But you can certainly try!! lolololol

Geezus people, why put it out there, knowing n easy search will pull it up, if you don't want people to see it and use it? Lock it up then. But you will have to sue me to stop ME!

Randy Watters takes threads from here almost daily and puts them on his site. No beef there. But rainbow does it and you all crap your pants. lololol

sKally, keep on truckin regen...don't let 'these people' shut you down, ever! Most of them want reform anyway. Reform what?? LOLOLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit