Canadian World Domination

by RAYZORBLADE 19 Replies latest social humour

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HEHEHE that website is toooo funny omg haha.

Hey Oregon is the Beaver State!!!!!

Ven

• outnfree
    outnfree
    Between everyone in the Canuckistanian contingent, I'm sure we have enough Canadian Tire money (especially the 3ยข notes) to set them up in a place for a couple of months while they get settled.

What's really sad is that I believe I still have some Canadian Tire money around the house -- and it's been 10 years next month since I left Ontario! But if I find it while I'm closet cleaning, I'd be happy to donate it to the worthy cause! Simon and Ang on this side of the pond! How lovely!

outnfree

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

God, I am ashamed to see that our country actually has a few idiots who would write such emails as that in it.

• shamus
    shamus

Too freakin' funny... Check out these snowshoeing warriors!

• Special K
    Special K

I had my two timmy's today.

I don't know if I'm a proud Canadian, patriotically, but if I lived in the states I don't know if I'd be a proud American , patriotically either. I think J.W. philosopy kicked that out of me somewhat.

but being a newbie, and Canadian I hope to become.. a PROUD EX-JW who happens to live in Canada.

and I saw a beaver today.

Special K

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Hey us Canuks are real leaders here are two of my favorites I elect these two the Mackenzie Brothers to represent us:

And besides we have great beer too...

Lapuce

• Amazing
    Amazing

Now I understand why the US Selective Service board would ask us if we would fight for the USA if Canada invaded us. Our government knows something we don't ... why, with Canada allowing all those terrorists to camp out there, no wonder ... Canada really is on track to take over.

• Scully
    Scully

Amazing:

shhhhhhhhhhh or I'll have to whack you with my battle snowshoes!!

Love, Scully

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy
    with Canada allowing all those terrorists to camp out there

Yes, but it's your border patrol that lets them in.

Stan

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey don't you guys still have the Queen of Great Britain on some of your money -- are you sure it is not the Brits that still desire world domination/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit