Did you place publications with people and without reading them ? follow up

by run dont walk 26 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I went through phases. Sometimes I would read them from cover to cover and other times I wouldn't read them for months at a time.

Answering the questions at the studies was silly to me because there was never much room to expand without completely leaving the paragraph. Sometimes I would underline the answers during the meeting. It would only take a few min.

• pamkw
    pamkw

I did it all the time. I just said whatever they told us to in the service meeting. Read the Awake some, but the Watchtower always put me to sleep.

Pam

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I usually read them, but I didn't remember what they said since they were so boring.

• rocketman
    rocketman

One thing about getting them in the mail was that I'd have them read far in advance of actually getting my 'placement' copies at the Hall. By then, I'd forgotten most of what I read.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

LOL at Smurfette When I was a kid I always wanted to whisper to the "house-holder", "please just take the damn things, they are watching me at the mailbox"

Welcome Smurfette

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I didn't read everything in the Watchtower. I much preferred Awake and read more from it.

• Librajag67
    Librajag67

I never read the Watchtower. It was too deep and boring. I read some of the articles in the awake, and when I went out in service I would basically just make up something based on what was on the cover and hope that the householder didn't ask any questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit