I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

by avengers 17 Replies latest jw friends

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Mother!!????

• Scully
    Scully

Love, Scully

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

here is another picture of my cat (relaxing):

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

The cat formerly know as "black and white cat" which was shortened to "BW" which was shortened to B.
    He's a goofy one.

• avengers
    avengers
    seems that you have to have more then one

I have 2 cats. If I don't watch out I will have many more. They seem to like it here with us and try to adopt us.
    I'm looking for another cat though. The cat in the picture used to be our photo-model. We can't use too many of
    his pictures on our site; therefore we need a new cat to pose for us. When you click on the picture of my cat
    then he will take you to my site.

I'm constantly working on it to make life better for cats. So if you want you can check out my site and tell me what
    your opinion is. I'm not trying to make business here. I just want your opinion.

Thanks for all your comments. I just love it.............Andy.

It hasn't been a good cat year for me.

Hapgood

Poor Hapgood. I feel for you.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I haven't had gobs of success linking pics...how about if I just give you the address of my webshots photo album?

http://community.webshots.com/user/steve_584

It has pics of all our cats, as well as a photo album of hubby's graduation, and some photos from Cedar Creek Natural History area, where he did some ecological research a couple of summers ago - there are some good pics of him there (my favorite is Small Bunyan). For those of you who are RenFaire fans, there is an album of a Pirate Singing group called the Jolly Rogers.

(edited because I can spell but apparently I can't type)

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Hey elsewhere...what a beautiful flame point tabby!

• toddy
    toddy

Rosie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit