I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

by avengers 17 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

Cat that is.

Picture of my cat. Please show me yours. I just love cats...................,,except for one cat. He has a red tie and is orange...
    Hey not really. I'm just messing around Brum. Actually my cat looks somewhat like you.

My name is Toby and I'm the King. of the backyard that is.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

*Sniff* *Sniff* I lost my kitty as her 9th life came and passed and I am sad...

But you have a good looking kitty Andy...

Hugs

Cassi

• shera
    shera

Looks like Morris..

Nice looking cat,I have 2 cats again but no pics to show.

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Avengers, very cute cat, thanks for sharing his picture. Do you only have one? Cats seem to be like chocolate, it seems that you have to have more then one. I have 3 cats, soon to be two. My calico girl has cancer, but still doing ok for now, took her to the vet two weeks ago to be checked, the vet said she has a couple of months left, maybe. I just lost my sweet old guy in April to kidney disease. It hasn't been a good cat year for me.

Hapgood

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol!

Hey I aint got a bad word to say about that dude, he looks like a flamin lion. I kid you not, but a bunch of hair around his head and you gots a lion.

Brummie

• freein89
    freein89

Alas I cannot show you mine as I am sadly lacking a scanner. Also I am sadly lacking my cat. We had a cat named Pissy for 8 years. But the grandchildren started coming and Oh did that cat hate the babies. They weren't safe, so the cat had to go to a new home.

We got Pissy as a 3 year old and she hated us for about 3 weeks. She would sit on our bed and hiss and snarl and attack us when we tried to go to bed. I said, Geez this cat is pissy and my daughter started singing What's new pissy cat - like the Tom Jones song anyway the name stuck and Cinnamon became Pissy.

Our Pissy cat hated us until hunting season, the old ball and chain is a deer hunter. The first hunting season after we got her, the old boy came in with all that venison to package and it was all piled on the table ready to package and Pissy launched herself from about 5 feet away from the table - she flew through the air and landed on the venison and started to eat. The she started thinkin we were pretty cool.

I miss my cat, old bag that she is.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

Here is a picture of my cat:

It is an apostate cat (like me) of course ;-)

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Here is my Kittie....his name is Oreo

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here are my two critters

Sierra is the snuggler. Can't sleep at night unless he is touching me

And Siki - a bottomless pit always on the prowl for food

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here are my two kitties... George (mostly white) and Thomas (mostly orange)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit