T minus 1 hour

by Jesika 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I ran out of threads that I could post for today so I am using my hunny's account. Apologies to Simon of course.

Well... the deed will be done in an hour or so. Im in uniform which is what was requested by the bride as well as everyone else involved in this wedding.

I have downed quite a bit of scotch but its not really working yet. I hope as hell it kicks in soon. I'm nervous but excited.

I have to tell you all that Jesika is one hell of a woman. She is caring, beautiful, fun to be with and more... she is everything any man can ask for. I only hope I can live up to my title as her husband.

Well.... pictures will be posted soon though I dont know by whom as I am gonna be on my honeymoon for some time. Just please be patient and we will get them up for all of you.

Wish me luck my friends...... I'm shakin here. I wrote my own vows. I will post them after the wedding as well.

I'll talk to you all again soon.

With much love
    Eric

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I only hope I can live up to my title as her husband.

Damn straight! She owns you!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I'm so happy for you both.

Congratulations

Arrowstar

• heathen
    heathen

I gotta say I was shocked when I heard the news and thought someone was pulling a leg around here. Here are my best wishes for a happy life .

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Good luck you crazy kids!!!

• happyout
    happyout

I'm sure you look dashing, and Jes will be beautiful.

Enjoy your ceremony, it will go so much faster than you think.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Happyout

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

WOW!

Well, I would call, but I may wait a little while, as I do believe the moment is soon upon us.

I called, spoke with Cruzanheart, and she told me you two had gone out. <Drat>

Anyways, too bad we didn't have some CC Classic for you to down, as that will work out the oogily-boogilies out of you.

Thanks about the garter suggestion. I think you had a good point there Eric. Don't need to give off any wrong signals .

But if you're throwing liquor around....throw real hard, and far....coz Rayzorblade always has a catchers mit for those things.

Oops, better watch it, my internet grannie might be watching.

CONGRATULATIONS (I can't say it enough)

• JH
    JH

Wish you eternal happiness.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well we are T Plus 3 hours and counting. All went well. Pictures will be coming.

Shutterbug and Mary just left and I hear Eric's father just now leaving. It was great. Very personal, very intimate. Mucho thanks to our beloved District Overbeer for providing me with words of wisdom over such a momentous ceremony.

Right now I hear Nina and Billygoat putting things away downstairs. Jennie is asleep in the couch. Eric and Jesika are happily betrothed, and I had a bottle of beer for a friend up north.

You know, sometimes life is really, really good.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Let me rephrase that: I am having a beer, for each and every ONE of you.

Brick Yellow Label Lager

Glad to hear all went well Big Tex.

Sounds like all went well. I'd call, but it's late and I'm sure you and Cruzanheart etc., all need to get some rest.

As for Pr_Capone & Jesika: my thoughts are naughty, but all happy-happy-joy-joy .

Smiling from ear to ear as I type this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit