"Beware the Voice of the WTS"

by undercover 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

They could have a point. The admin of Witnet was masquerading as an active JW. The webmaster of WOL disappeared under suspicion of having stumbled spiritually. Just JWs seems to be under the jurisdictioon of an avowed inactive JW. Makes me wonder what about the status of the webmaster of PLN and JWZone.

Blondie

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The "truth" is in the eye of the beholder. Remember dear friends, "the TRUTH will set you free." That is why the R&F and the WTB&TS is so scared of the --individual-- thinking and making decisions based on FACTS and documented evidence.

Mr. Kim

• mizpah
    mizpah

AlanF:

Your comment about the "given one" or the "Nethinim" reminds me just how amusing the Watchtower is at times. It can't resist giving scriptural examples ("types") to justify even their modest changes of policy. Now that the number of "annointed members" are diminishing at the headquarters, they are preparing to explain away why more and more of the operations are given into the hands of those who claim to be of "the other sheep" class. So, it once again reaches into the Old Testament for an example to justify its position. This time it is the temple slaves or servants who aided the priests. Do you think that they are narrowing its definition to only those of that class that serves at Bethel? It wasn't too many years ago where these same "types" represented all the "other sheep."

I guess we should be glad that the Watchtower is not governing over all of us. I fear it would reach back to use the "types" who served as Jehovah's executioners. We wouldn't fare very well under such a system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit