I am starting to think there is more to these riots than just some meets the eye.

by phoenixrising 20 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Betterdaze, Obama said he was going to remake America. To remake something you have to first tear down the old something in order to replace it. As I said I have no clue who is behind all this but I am more and more believing its not coincidence.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Obama yesterday said that "direct action and civil disobedience" is necessary when he was talking about participating in the political process, he basically said, yeah you can vote, but to make a change, you'll need to be violent too to get your way.

If you ever wondered what side he is on. The Biden/Michelle Obama presidency: throw a hissy fit if you don't get your way.

Yes when things get really bad all we'll need is someone to raise from the ashes to save us....maybe his name will be Adolf.

• Simon
    Simon

Did Obama give his speech about racism and inequality in America from his $15m mansion in Martha's Vineyard?

• Quetzal
    Quetzal
    Quetzal, That is way to simple of a statement. Gain is a relative term. Money is not the only thing that is to gain and I doubt its about money. People who only think about money are poor people. Rich people and revolutionary think about power, the money comes naturally after power is achieved.

@phoenixrising, that is exactly my point and that is why I said ,

you need to pay attention to whoever stands to gain no matter how the wind blows.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Think of this also a minor point but the leftards were praising the police and other first responders two weeks ago now the same assholes are calling for them to be attacked. I hope there is a back lash in the voting booth. If this is a coup I have no idea what will happen. But its time to ammo up. I am not advocating doing what the rioters are doing but self defense. Ammo and AR15s were under pressure because of the Virus crap now with an election approaching and the riots across the world they are drying up fast. I just sold one of my AR Stoner uppers. I bought a few extra for resale when they were dirt cheap. I think its going to get harder to find any good prices on guns and ammo for a while now.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

AR 15, thats a sissies gun. Get a real man's gun AR 10 with some caliper and speed. What? Are you hunting mice? And don't forget the beef Jerky, unless you like eating what you shot.

• LauraV
    LauraV

Did Obama give his speech about racism and inequality in America from his $15m mansion in Martha's Vineyard?

Would you feel better if he gave it from the worst neighborhood in the South Side of Chicago or any other city for that matter?

Not all African Americans live in a mansion as they have earned and not all live in lower income neighborhoods, some just might be in your neighborhood and some may share your opinions and some don't share your opinions, such is life.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

More to the riots than meets the eye?

Agreed.

The protesters have clearly been infiltrated by Decepticons.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

What is your point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit