Do we on this board have a tighter group than other boards?

by freedom96 23 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

How many discussion boards announce two marraiges between posters in a week?

• Robdar
    Robdar

How many discussion boards announce two marraiges between posters in a week? Who else is getting married? I missed it. Damn having to work for a living! I think that I will never marry again--unless it's to a former witness. Yes, I think that the people on this board are tight. I have met many from this forum but not from other sites. I wouldn't want to meet the others. I seem to have an instant connection with former witnesses. Even the posters who have never been JWs must like it here or they wouldn't stick around. Robyn

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I must be losing my mind. I could have sworn that there was another announcement that popped up on the board (Dakoata red comes to mind), but when I go back looking for it, I can't find it.

Was this an old post that came back to life, or has he possibly been disfellowshipped?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Dedalus,

~Aztec

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I'd definitely say there are some tight posters here, but there's an awful lot of "loose" ones too (I'll leave the reader to discern!)

Its a wonderful community - no longer a coffee shop (just way to big for that) - its a village - and I've been nominated on numerous occassions to be the "village idiot"! Everyone just has to find their own "niche".

• Brummie
    Brummie
    and I've been nominated on numerous occassions to be the "village idiot"!

Yeah and like "i" won with more nominations every time. Eat your heart out.

mwah

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena

Tight? Where else could I Aztec AND Ded and feel comfortable?????

• smack
    smack

Well, I'm certainly getting comfortable around here. It is a very friendly and informative place. I post to newsgroups as well, and there is one that is very similar but still completely different. The people there share a common bond, same as here. It is aus.motorcycles, nothing religious but still spiritual in a way.

• riz
    riz

Who needs a hug? Single file, please. No pushing and shoving.... you will all get a turn.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*jumps in line for a hug from riz*

riz !!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit