Do we on this board have a tighter group than other boards?

by freedom96 23 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

There must be hundreds of thousands of message boards.

I wonder if those who post here feel as though this particular site has a stronger knit of people than other boards.

We have so much in common, yet of course different. Is the fact that we used to be witnesses a stronger string to each other than other common interest groups?

• gumby
    gumby

I don't think there is another discussion forum which has so many are members with the knowledge of the Organisation that this one has and if it exists I don't feel the commradery is as tight as here.

All I know is everyone loves me and thinks I'm the greatest and that's all the heck that really matters

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    All I know is everyone loves me and thinks I'm the greatest and that's all the heck that really matters

Damn straight Gumby. You da man.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Personally I like this cult better than the last one. The lovebombing lasts a little longer, I mean, take gumby for instance, he doesnt know the rejection we have in stall for him yet and he's been here quite a while.

Brummie

• Xandria
    Xandria

Um... define tighter ? We have some very tight posters... some that can turn coal into a diamond. An we have some very cool slack posters and some loose as a goose posters. All who range from very nice to the spawn of the debil.

X.

• dedalus
    dedalus

This board is so tight, Aztec is able to post to it without a computer!

Dedalus

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I think this board is probably the tightest of all.

• teejay
    teejay

I don't think this board is the tightest board. I just think many of us are very familiar with one another... which explains some things.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    All I know is everyone loves me and thinks I'm the greatest

ACTUALLY, I AM THE GREATEST

I met up with Mohammed Ali, and you know what he said ?

alt HAMAS , YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!!!!!!!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

I think this group is stronger than most, and certainly nicer! Where else can you get that homey feeling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit