For real or slip of the pen?

by seedy3 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greven
    greven

Some sublimal pictures are there indeed, however as rem already pointed out:

At most you could prove that some artists were just having a little fun.

It is very well known that the artists doing paintings in the middle ages had to do them anonymously, because of pressure from the church. To make a painting still theirs they hid little jokes or clues in them. As the society demands the same from it's artists it is to be expected that they also find other ways to 'sign' their work. And what better way then to hide something that really shouldn't be there?

Greven

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

Pretty freaky deaky, but like most of the people here I doubt these images were put there deliberately. You can find a face or skull in any picture if you look hard enough

• mustang
    mustang

Like rem & berylblue allude to, artists do take "mental breaks". The Tektronix Company (known for being the top producer of electronic oscilloscopes, at one time) draftsmen frequently put cartoons in the technical "schematics" used to overhaul their instruments. Line after line, page after page, it can get boring.

Mustang

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

The Society's artists are very good artists. They would know the natural flow of fabrics, positions of hands, feet, etc. in relation to the stance of the human body, shapes of clouds, flow of light onto different objects, and the resulting shadows. While some of the "subliminalities" may, or may not be purposely drawn in, they are too vague to form a definite opinion of the artists intent, in my opinion. However, *some* of them definitely are completely out of context in their form, fashion, or style for the areas immediately surrounding them. It is my opinion that the artists were too masterful to make such obvious mistakes such as these particular ones, and they wree obviously put there to attract attention. The intent behind them could be anything: an "easter egg", a signature of some sort, evil intent, I don't know. But, as an artist, I can definitely say that they look too out of place to be a mistake by such credible artists.

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit