For real or slip of the pen?

by seedy3 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ok in another thread found here I found here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/55200/1.ashx it references some articles by Roberta Moore, whos children were killed and she is blaming the WTS (and I don't doubt it at all), you can read about it in that thread and corresponding links. Now as much as I feel for this person, Because I know, this cult is responsable for countless deaths all over the world be it from suicide, "Persicution", the blood issue and the list goes on. I wonder if these pictures are for real in what she is claiming or can we go to any picture and find hidden symbols that are just the way the picture was drawn, with no real meaning at all. I mean can we find them in Rembrants, VanGohes (However he spelled his name)? Look for yourself and give me an opnion was it done on purpose or just happenstance?

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/subliminal/jw/sjw091900.html

Seedy

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Seedy,

I for one sure believe they put the skelitons and pictures of death in their pictures for sure. If you have any children make sure and show them and they will look for them all by themselves. Explain to them about how this organization controls the mind of unknowing people. Darek Barefoot put out an excellent book on it called If I remember correctly Jehovah Witnesses and the darkest hour. The book expains how they are into the occult. A hint is God's Organization is the God's channel. I paid my kids $1.00 for everyone they could find.

• rem
    rem

Woo Woo

Even if there are deliberate 'subliminal' pictures in some of the drawings, it is absolutely no evidence that the Watchtower is involved with the occult. At most you could prove that some artists were just having a little fun.

Ridiculous.

rem

• Blue
    Blue

Hello again seedy3,

When I looked up the site you mentioned I found more on the Jehovah Witnesses. On the site you listed on the bottom of the page look under Simon Gerrard. Scroll down until you see more about the Jehovah Witnesses and their subliminals and what they mean.....quite interesting....

• Blue
    Blue

There is a site about this that you might like to look into. The name of the site is

http://watchtower.observer.org Make sure and notice "The strange chair"

• glitter
    glitter

Whether the images that definitely *are* in WT publications (and I mean the goat head in the Live Forever book for example) are from artists playing about, secret-apostate artists or secret devil-worshipping artists or if anybody higher up knew what was going on (because until an ex WT artist comes here, we won't know) - David Icke is and always will be a total nutter who fill find a conspiracy in anything.

• cowhand
    cowhand

Well said glitter.

David Icke is a well known fruitcake. If the world is anything remotely like he alleges then it's nothing like the world most of us recognize. Use a very long spoon. He makes the WTS seem like an oasis of rationality and moderation.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Perhaps I have no imagination whatsoever, but I think someone must have been bored at "work" one day.

• mizpah
    mizpah

Does anyone recall the child's game of looking at cloud formations and seeing certain pictures in them? It was always in the eye of the beholder. And everyone saw something different in the same clouds.

It is doubtful that these alleged images were incorporated on purpose. It is possible but not probable. The recent "appearance of the virgin" in a defective window at a hospital illustrates how people can get carried away with their imaginations. Caution is the better teacher.

There is enough factual material around to question the Watchtower's standing without having to resort to the extreme theories of certain individuals who see conspiracy in every shady nook.

• seedy3
    seedy3

Mizpah,

That was the way I felt, I really doubt these were incorperated on purpose, possible but not really likely. I find enough information on the WTS without having to wear my eyes out trying to pick strange objects out of a picture.

Seedy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit