Out of their own mouth

by uriah 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• uriah
    uriah

Did anyone notice that the latest KM (UK version) in the article about the new Circuit Assembly program said in the last paragraph

that 'Jehovah himself has prepared this spiritual food...and that we would all cry out with joy if we attend all the sessions'?

This must have slipped through the censor

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi

Numbers 23:19.

God Is not like men, who lie; He is not a human who changes his mind. Whatever he promises, he does; He speaks, and it is done.' ( Good News Bible )

"Never did they say, ‘These are the words of Jehovah.’"

(Awake! March 22, 1993 )

For out of your own mouth you will be acquitted; out of
    your own mouth you will be condemned."

(From Matt 12:34-37 NEB )

• badwillie
    badwillie

Can someone be kind enough to sacn this please? That's a great quote!

• VM44
    VM44

When asked in a court of law, while under oath, who the editor of the Watchtower was, Fred Franz answered "Jehovah God!"

-VM44

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Its in the US edition of the KM as well. I read that and just shook my head. So how exactly does this work? Does Jehovah send it out via email, or is it FedExed over to Patterson?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Every night two members of the governing body go up on the roof and put on their pointy, tinfoil hats and sing kingdumb songs while holding hands. Then they go to bed and dream this crap up!..... It must be from God! Maverick

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i dont think they'd put on tinfoil hats as that wouldn't allow the spiritual light to come in through the crown chakra.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I love it when the WTS writes thing such as this. It is such good ammo against them.

• Buster
    Buster

Rich: Nice one!

Way back, as our family was fading, I remember my mother having a conversation with Sister Green. At one point mumsie just lays it out - "You know they're not inspired by God." I'll never forget the revulsion in Sister Green's eyes.

There are words they will not use. But they always claim to be inspired, always have, always will. If they didn't the R&F just might feel like they could decide stuff for themselves.

• uriah
    uriah

I had another look at the paragraph as I was writing from memory, it was 'Jehovah Himself has prepared this Spiritual Banquet. Come. Eat!' I always remember as a child being at the assemblies hearing about this 'Banquet! that is laid before us brothers' I used to think 'Well, where is this banquet (stomach going 'rumble rumble') I can't see any food and will there be enough for me? (rumble rumble)' In fact it is doing that now as it is nearly lunchtime here in good old Blighty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit