What will the future generations of JW's be like ? will there be any ?

by run dont walk 16 Replies latest jw friends

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Bethel will be run by foriegn nationals, Mexicans, Philipinos, etc. imported from uneducated sections of foriegn countries.

There will be a new JW presence on the Net that sounds a lot more down to earth, even now as they read through our posts they are developing a new approach to make it seem that they are really smarter then the average internet junkie.

A terrorist attack will be launched at Bethel, completely demolishing the printing press, however the closed internet networking site will be up and already in operation. Piped into each Kingdom Hall around the country and closely monitored by each body of InternetElders.

The Governing body will become internet literate using intrecate programs to decode the Bible message for us today. Work will begin in the mid 21st Century to build the first "inspired class computer." The food at the proper time will now be delivered by a computer program, the "Spirit led Computer system" Gods new phrophet. Using monster flat screen monitors in every Kingdom Hall world wide with instant language subtitles, the exact same thoughts will be programmed subliminally into all JW Borg at the same times. Total unity of thought will be achieved to such a degree that psychic phenomena will become common place. This will be atributed to Gods Holy Spirit. However they will continue to have thier Borg drones accomplish absolutly nothing whatsoever that could be constrewed as helpfull to any charity or any cause that will help others.
    The guilt and self scrunity will become totally all absorbing and many will become mentally disabled and fall away from Gods true Computer. They will be quickly discarded and forgotten.

In the 22nd century ports will be installed in the brain stems of the faithfull followers for direct accesses to the belief center of the brain, so that total and complete control of all spiritual expierence can be properly directed and shared among all the Borg.

You know the rest, the Federation will be able to control the Borg in sector B, but will be defeated by them in the delta quadrant for several centuries.

• MrsQ
    MrsQ
    What I've noticed is that a lot of the ones who were brought up in the troof end up going out and exploring the "world". The thing is, they have no clue how to deal with reality, they end up making mistakes, and then their still brainwashed minds tell them "The troof was a protection for you". Then they think "Oh f***! I'd better get back to the Kingdom Hall before Armageddon comes! They were right all along".

This. Is. So. True.

I find it ironic how many former JW's--particularly the ones who grew up in the borg--are so socially inadequate as adults. My brother and I lament about this all the time. We had to learn everything from scratch when we left. How to do a proper resume, how to handle savings and finances, how to handle yourself in social situations where everyone DOESN'T think like you. Crazy.

Q

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    blood ???? for those who really need it ????

The blood issue is something that Herzberg would have classified as a "hygiene factor", rather than a "motivator". Or to put it another way, what the Tower really needs to do to attract people back is to make itself more attractive. Abandoning the blood doctrine will only serve to make them less unattractive. What they need to do is create an attractive religious environment. High on the list, if they want to keep their kids, is to get rid of all the kid unfriendly policies, like no Sunday Schools or youth groups, and allow kids to interact with people their own age at school and in after school activities. For adults, they'll need to abandon the structured studies, complete with pre-digested "meat in due season", and allow R&F adults to start thinking for themselves and genuinely contributing new ideas and thoughts at book studies and in other meetings. Social groups within the church, such as craft groups and play groups for toddlers (and their mothers) are other approaches.

• enigma
    enigma
    What I've noticed is that a lot of the ones who were brought up in the troof end up going out and exploring the "world". The thing is, they have no clue how to deal with reality, they end up making mistakes, and then their still brainwashed minds tell them "The troof was a protection for you". Then they think "Oh f***! I'd better get back to the Kingdom Hall before Armageddon comes! They were right all along".

I am 23 and have not been to a "meeting" in about 8 years. The above is exactly what happened to my older sister, fuck... it makes me so sad. I have hardly no contact with her, I guess between her being emotionally dependant on the borg and pioneering she does not have time for her "worldy" brothers. Her going to the same KH as our elder uncle does not help. She has always had "emotional" problems though, she once told me she was throwing up because she was so scared of telling her boss she found another job. Can you belive that? I guess some people are dependent on religon/brainwashed easier than others. I mean I think I'm doing fine, I run my own business, own a townhouse, a car and fornicate on a regular basis and are a generaly happy person... I guess it is hopeless to ever think she will come out of the grip of the JW's :(

Enigma

• IronGland
    IronGland
    The above is exactly what happened to my older sister, fuck.

Why did your parents name her that? Perhaps that's why she has social problems.

• enigma
    enigma

lol

• SYN
    SYN
    Bethel will be run by foriegn nationals, Mexicans, Philipinos, etc. imported from uneducated sections of foriegn countries.

Nah, I doubt it. Looking at the ethnic composition of the current GB, and of 90% of the higher-ups at Bethel, I must say I doubt this will happen.

There will be a new JW presence on the Net that sounds a lot more down to earth, even now as they read through our posts they are developing a new approach to make it seem that they are really smarter then the average internet junkie.

What, like JWZone? Those guys are constantly tripping on the bleeding edge of the blade that seperates them from being real Witnesses, and they all know that if it wanted to, the GB could snuff their site like you or I would swat a fly. Lovely.

A terrorist attack will be launched at Bethel, completely demolishing the printing press, however the closed internet networking site will be up and already in operation. Piped into each Kingdom Hall around the country and closely monitored by each body of InternetElders.

Now there's an interesting idea. Satan's former tool being adapted for use by every Kingdom Hall. It's just as ironic as when the Society said that TVs were the "eye of Satan", and now they publish Society videos. Sickening, innit?

The Governing body will become internet literate using intrecate programs to decode the Bible message for us today.

Now that is impossible! There is only one thing the GB will ever have to say about the Internet: "INTERNET BAD!"

Work will begin in the mid 21 st Century to build the first "inspired class computer."

Undoubtedly using the open-source, free operating system Linux (it's cheaper == more money for the GB's expense accounts), developed by a bunch of athiests. Wonderful!

You know the rest, the Federation will be able to control the Borg in sector B, but will be defeated by them in the delta quadrant for several centuries.

A distinct possibility

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit