The cause of R & B. Moore ( help to avoid other kids demize)

by mouthy 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh thanks now I understand some of the boys drawings....thanks for your input SF

• mouthy
    mouthy

Andrew showed our group the video that was done on Roberta Moore & the boys ...It was very interesting. If any one would like to see this ( sorry he is only taking orders for it) e-mail me & I will give you his address ....BTTT

• Scully
    Scully

rainbow2003:

This is another reminder that you do not have my permission to disclose confidential information regarding my activities or my e-mail address on any broadcasts, newsletters, posts or other public announcements that you make either on your own or as a representative of the Jah Christian group. I am not now, have never been, nor do I ever wish to be associated with or endorse in any way, shape or form the Jah Christian group by having my name on any information published by the Jah Christian group or any of its members.

You have also been asked by two other parties to stop using their aliases and e-mail addresses and disclosing confidential information about their activities in your or the Jah Christian group's broadcasts, newsletters, posts or other public announcements.

If you continue to disregard these legitimate requests, your privileges on this site will be revoked.

Scully

• Blue
    Blue

Good afternoon SixofNine,

I just wanted to tell you I have never been on this site before. I do not know anyone named Nancy Park or someone named Pat. Also I have never been kicked off any site. I think you owe me an apology. However what these people say is certainly possible. Can you give me their emails so I can ask them where this information came from?

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Blue, he was talking to me. They call me "blue" here too LOL. Nancee Park is from way back. She is a spammer and has been kicked off of here for spamming more than once but reincarnates herself over and over.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Be really careful with data from the David Ike site.

English people know him as a former footballer turned sports presnter turned politician who announced he was the Messiah. He now peddles all sorts of conspiracy theories, including one that the world is controlled by lizards who look just like humans... the Queen of ENgland being one;

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/menu.html

• avengers
    avengers

hi: Welcome.

I can understand why some don't believe in God.

So can I. Answer this one. How can a God of Love let His children suffer just for His Name's sake? If someone on earth would do that he would be arrested and jailed. But God?

Andy of the "super disappointed in the slave" class.

• inner
    inner

As an English person, and somebody who knows David Icke, what I will say is that he did NOT peddle himself as "the messiah". The truth of the matter is that he said that we were ALL sons and daughters of the one God consciousness, rather like grains of sand upon the sea shore. All the grains together make up one whole beach. The Terry Wogan interview where all this nonsense started, was edited to make David look stupid, (as do many t.v. entertainment programmes to many individuals) the ridicule David suffered as a result of this affected him and his entire family extremely deeply, to the point where this ridicule became obscene in as much as his then young children were targeted! Fortunately, the children have all come through this as much stronger individuals and well balance adults. Whatsmore, Terry Wogan has publicly apologised to David and his family for what he now considers to be an appalling situation, where an entire family suffered in the name of "entertainment". What a sad reflection upon humanity eh?

Before making judgments, perhaps you ought to listen to David speaking at some of his talks, to find out precisely what it is he is trying to do. You might find yourself eating some rather hefty humble pie. By the way, David has never admitted to believing in shape shifting reptilians, he is a journalist with no fear, and is merely reporting the information which he has uncovered from more sources than you may care to imagine. In fact, David doesn't tell anyone what to believe or not to believe. He encourages people to read his material with an open mind, and then to make up their own minds. Rather unlike many other people and organisations eh? Nothing like being a freemind. It is very healthy, and could perhaps save our planet from ourselves.

Best,

Inner

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Inner,

I am glad to see your post. There are so many people who are turned off with David because of what he calls "shape shifting". I sure do remember when I was a Jehovah Witness that the older books used to say that when the flood came and drounded the wicked people of that day the Sons of God left their human bodies and went back to heaven. I don't know about shape shifting but that sure sounds like it could be in the way it was stated in the older magizines. I guess that must mean whoever tells of it as being shape shifting then how can one deny it? Do any of you on this forum remember how they "left their human shape" and went back to heaven as spirits?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit