The cause of R & B. Moore ( help to avoid other kids demize)

by mouthy 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was wondering if any on board would like to put their input about the two boys who supposedly killed themselves.-It might help other kids who are taught BORG doctrine.( just a thought)I am sure there is much depression among the young who can THEY go to????

• happyout
    happyout

Hi, Mouthy,

I'm sorry, I must not be well read, because I don't remember too many details of this story. Is this the one where the mother insists the father killed the boys?

Happyout

• nilfun
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Nilfun. Thanks so much for thgose links.... seems fishy to me!!!!
    Some one has to stand before the throne-Me thinks its the OLDIES at Brooklyn

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Blue to the love line>>>.((hug))I am the Granny on board.

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Granny,

I am new to this forum, is this forum for X-witnesses or Witnesses? It is very nice to meet you.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Absolutely tragic case

Welcome to the forum Blue

• Blue
    Blue

Thank you for the warm welcome Angharad ,

A lot of people believe the doctrines of hate brought on by the teachings of fear. For children it is very unhealthy. I was shocked about the part in davidicke.com about how the children would be killed in Armageddon because they aren't in the Jehovah Witnesses organization. I can certainly see why a lot of our young people get quite depressed. The teaching of Armageddon makes the power seekers and controllers get stronger. While I was a Jehovah Witness I kept praying that Armageddon would never come as I love my family very much and couldn't deal with them slain by a Vengeful God with a sword dripping with their blood. For a long time I was afraid to get out because of loosing the family I love dearly. When I finally got the courage to get out I met a minister who showed to us from the Bible what the spiritual picture of the burning bush of Moses really meant. Moses wondered why the Bush didn't burn as it was on fire but wasn't consumed. God just wanted to show us physical humans that the fire of God doesn't harm physical people. I learned of his unconditional love for all. When things go good for you and it is a perfect world-you don't seek truth because you are happy. It is because of things that are wrong and things that happen in your life drives you to seek truth.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Blue -Well you will find JWs on here & EX Jws on here Atheists- & whatever. But I think most have an abundance of love. They may not like my spelling but the put up with me LOL Glad you came back again......

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I read the URL's you gave us. Are you a Jehovah Witness?

No, I don't consider myself a JW anymore.

And welcome to the forum, Blue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit