Sensitive data on Watchtower forms

by Fay Dehr 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Here's a link to a common form that publishers are required to fill in if they want to participate in city cart witnessing:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmCrvJcXI6M6agpVwzOg5PXfXJA

Note on the REVERSE of the form comments that elders write, and a box to rate your "spirituality"! You are forbidden to see this data. I personally think that the data is sensitive, and that you should be allowed to see what they write about you.

Maybe I'm being overly dramatic. What are your thoughts?

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

They want to make sure the applicant is indoctrinated aka brainwash so as to not out a "bad name on Jehovah". Its micromanaging which Jesus specificslly spoke against when he said the pharacies bind people with rules. I can't see Jesus requiring this.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    you should be allowed to see what they write about you.

Yes but then the elders might be pressed to be too positive about you? :-D

Regardless, GDPR says you can simply request to get a copy of all data an organisation keeps about you. That includes the backside of that form...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Not only are you being dramatic your also obsessed. This is the second topic with the same question. Do you think people will feel differently two days later.... ?

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5236572489252864/example-sensitive-data-should-worried

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I personally think that the data is sensitive, and that you should be allowed to see what they write about you.

In some places are specific laws and ordinances regarding information written about you. They never allowed me to see all the shit that they wrote about me in my record, but I never cared much anyway. As they say where they come from "The paper takes whatever you write on it".

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

I never posted this 2nd post - must be a glitch in this forum!

I think this "2nd" post was actually my original post, but when I tried to post it the forum had a spinner icon that said "queue" - I assumed it never made it...looks like it did, albeit with several days delay...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I owe you an apology then

• Incognito
    Incognito
    I never posted this 2nd post - must be a glitch in this forum!

Seems odd then that this post has a different title than the one referenced by _Morpheus

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Hi Incognito. Yes, upon believing that my initial post was not working (queued), I waited until the next day before trying again...during which time I found an even more sensitive form, hence the modified post.

Thanks for bearing with me. I am a newbie, who did not understand the unique "queuing" process on this forum. A rookie mistake, from which I have learnt!

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Thanks for the info. I just looked at it and it shows how the BORG is a man made, man run organization. God is not involved. Glad I'm out. As when I was an Elder I would not feel qualified to judge how spiritual a person is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit