by Teela 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Welcome Teela!!

May your journey here be interesting.

Goshawk

• smack
    smack

ahhhhhhhhhh, another that never believed...

welcome

Steve

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Teela !

May you find peace.

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• berylblue
    berylblue

WELCOME

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Teele,

I read your post and i like your style. You comapred it to the Hitler Youth movement at 10! Brilliant! LOL I love it.

Welcome to the site.

ash

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Teela.... Enjoy the love here. Glad you made your escape- come again & often
    Grace

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hello Teela!

And for all of you when you hear how things go bad for J Dubs where they leave the loving organisation, after a couple of years leaving I won a first prize in a major raffle ha ha ha (for New Zealand) and travelled the world for two years having a ball.

I know what you mean, the ones who leave and get screwed in "the world" do so because they have no sense of self-control. However, you developed it from your childhood (as did I). Happy to hear your life is going well for you.

Welcome!

• badwillie
    badwillie

Welcome Teela! Enjoyed your story.

One thing though is confusing though.. you say your parents became dubs "just after WW2, about 30 years ago" WW2 was around 60 years ago. Did you mean Vietnam?

• zeena1998
    zeena1998

Welcome aboard Teela!! This is a great place to hang out!

Andie

• Buster
    Buster

Teela, welcome!

I have been out for a long while. But this place has helped me see how much of my attitudes were influenced during formative years in org.

Your mention of some dubbies that asked for help getting out looks like the beginning of a pretty interesting story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit